Highschool DxD Izuku

'' Man, that was some funny shit.'' Kaminari laughed But it did bring up a question from Kaibara'' I don't know if Izuku was lucky or unlucky,'' What do you mean.'' Tetsutetsu asked as he picked up a 45-pound dumbbell to start doing curls.'' I mean it just showed his girls, So I mean it's lucky that he didnt get them mad as shit at him for flirting with other girls, But also unlucky because I mean it just gave him money from like less than 40 women.'' Kaibara explained from his seat.

'' Excuse me we are 42 strong, Not less than 40'' Setsuna said with a little pout toward her classmate.'' I know, I know, But like, I don't see some of you really going clubbing to flirt with a random barkeep for the lolz of it.'' He aimed at some of the more Shy women.'' And I am most likely dead.'' Nana said with a chuckle as she saw that Setsuna clearly forgot that.'' But my point stands.'' Kaibara reminded them, But Truth laughed.'' That's only because I didnt want the girl to get all Jealous''

This was clearly an insult toward the girls, They would never get jealous, They trusted Izuku that he would do nothing with some random women.'' We would not, We are adults that can control our emotions.'' This just got Truth to laugh loudly as if he heard the most absurd joke ever.'' No, you can't, You can for certain things, But if it revolves around Izuku, You clearly can not, But let's put that to a test then shall we, We will now watch a world where an extra set of extremely beautiful women are interested in our Green Haired MC.'' Truth didnt give them the time to say no too, He just snapped his fingers and started the world

 Izuku smiled, The quirk passed on from his father and from his father's father worked wonders during the UA entrance exam and he passed, Sure it was only a gauntlet for him, But Izuku believed that if he grew stronger it would just like his father turn into a full suit of armor and the Might of Ddraig would allow him to become the greatest hero. One his father would be proud of, But for that, Izuku needed to finish UA. But instead of that Izuku sadly had other things on his mind.

'' oh I am so jealous of it, how can that gauntlet just touch my man,'' Mina said overly mocking Truth as the sarcasm just dripped off each of the words. Truth just kept his cocky smile as he snickered to himself, Knowing in the end he was going to have the last laugh.

Izuku had just got done with orientation. And he was able to meet the classmates he was going to share the new year with. And oh boy was he fucking loving it, All his classmates had the biggest tits and asses he could have dreamed of. It was Izuku's secret dream, something he never told anyone, But because people found his gauntlet and the dragon within weird, He didnt have that many friends. Let alone girlfriends which made him weirder and pervier which caused even fewer girls to talk with him. Which just upped his pervy nature.

'' HAHAHAHA IS THIS A MINETA MIDORIYA.'' Kaminari dropped to the floor laughing with Sero joining him quickly. '' No, Izuku keeps it to himself, To the best of his abilities, In his mind very much so.'' Truth laughed as the girls gasped, that Izuku was even compared to that creep

So much so that it was the only thing he thought about besides being a hero. So when he met mostly all girls, The fantasies ran wild.'' Oh my god, I got lucky. I can't wait to be in that class, being able to stare at tits as big as Yaomomo, Hado, and Himejima, Or the nice wide hips of Ashido, Asui, and Gremory. The overall cuteness of Uraraka, Hagakure, or Shidou. The slutty tomboy feel of Haya, Jiro, Or Toujou. ''There were now too many to name, Even the teachers he interacted with raised more than just curiosity,

But their argument fell silent as Izuku started opening his mouth. He started talking about their breast, and hips, Hell Kyoka and Yuyu Blushed and felt irritated at the same time, They loved to hear Izuku say he liked their body, But being put in that category just seemed wrong.'' Who are those girls, can we see them?'' Truth shook his head'' Nope you can in a bit when he goes back to class''