Only male part2 23537 words

'' How about we watch part two of Only male. Some of the voices in my head are rather horny.'' What?'' Yeah, When we watched the first part the voices requested some more sexy time, And seeing you all are also rather lustful, I think it's a good idea.'' Who says we are horny.'' Kendo said with a blush.

'' My name has meant you know, I know when you are lying, I am the truth.'' Truth said with Kendo just blushing more.'' Oh, wait, Dont tell me we will watch Midoriya, Fuck our female selves.'' Kaminari said with Truth laughing,'' Oh you will, Well some of you, But I mean you all look absolute fire in that universe so it will be a joy at least for me.'' Truth laughed as he snapped his fingers.

This split up everyone again with them being spaced out so they were nearby but not close, So they could tease each other if something funny happened but also just far enough so they wouldn't die of embarrassment.'' Also for nudity for the guys is turned off, Seeing as it's not your body and eri and Kota will be looked after by someone else not to make this too weird, Dont worry Izuku, This person is the god of safety, So even if a nuke would be set off right in front of them they would be safe. Now, let's start.'' With a second snap, the screen began to play.

 We see Izuku laying on bed eyes closed still asleep, but it seems like he is just waking up. He opens his eyes still tired and he looks down and sees something under his sheet going up and down at a steady pace. It takes him a second to realize but then with a smirk he lifts the blanket and to first his shock and then his enjoyment his penis was gone.

There were already laughs, It was rather funny, however, already knew what it meant and it was still funny to them. For others, they still didn't make the connection.

 '' Good Morning Toru,.'' Toru who decided it was best to wake up her boyfriend by sucking his dick hummed a good morning back, at least that was what Izuku assumed as she was not able to speak while Izuku dick was stuffed down her mouth. Izuku just laid back down closed his eyes and enjoyed the great blowjob Toru was giving him.

A collective Oh was heard when it was shown what Toru did, Toru became nearly visible when she began to turn bright red as she blushed at the fact she gave Izuku a blowjob in the morning and the fact that Izuku was so calm about it showing she most likely had done it before

 It took a couple of minutes to get Izuku on the edge.'' I'm Close.'' He said straining to hold back. Toru pushed deep but hit her limit and with a tickle of her tongue, Izuku knew what she wanted. He used one of his hands and placed it on the top of her head above the blanket and pushed down while he trusted his dick upward making Toru's lips reach the base and there he came down Toru's throat with a moan. Ropes of cum shot right down Toru's throat right to her stomach. After Izuku stopped coming he released her head but Toru stayed down there a little. And with a loud slurp, she got back up.'' Thanks for the breakfast Izu. Now I will see you downstairs.'' Toru said as she got up and walked off.

 Izuku got up himself and saw that Toru had perfectly cleaned his cock,. He pulled up his pants and did a couple of stretching in his room just wearing some shorts without a shirt. After his stretch he turned to the door and saw that Kaminari was watching him while She was masturbating, With a sigh and a smirk he shook his head and walked toward the door, Just when she thought he would fuck her he walked past.'' Bad girls dont get a reward.'' He said with a sexy voice as he smacked her ass and walked off laughing as he heard Denkai give a cute little whine.

''HAHA Sparky how thirsty can you get.'' Bakugo laughed as Kaminaritried hiding his head in embarrassment at the fact he was begging Izuku to fuck him, The female version of him just went ahead and masturbated to the sight of Izuku