Izuku's children

Okay first thing, You guys really wanted this, it got like 20 votes which are kind of a lot, Second, It is kind of hard to find child pictures that I liked, But I have found 20 that I liked, I hope you will also like them, Now please enjoy today's chapter. And if people vote a lot before tonight, I might get a chapter out tomorrow. But that is enough of my bullshit, lets start the chapter.

________________________________________________

'' You wanted something sweet and nice right.'' Truth asked Ochaco who nodded.'' Hey, why are you talking with us Isn't it your thing to look away while looking for something to watch.'' David asked Truth who nodded.'' Yeah normally to keep my cool kid appearance up.'' You cool?'' Kaminari asked with Truth scoffing.'' I am so cool each time I drink water it turns to ice.''

''But that is just your god power isn't it.'' Camie asked with truth starting to fake sniff.'' Why are you all bullying me, I am a nice guy.'' so...'' But let's then watch Izuku and the girls their kids.'' Truth interrupted Momo who felt a little bad before rolling her eyes before she and all the other girls started to get excited, None more excited than Inko.'' GRANDBABIES?'' She screamed as she sprang up from her seat.

'' Yes if everyone is okay with it, We could spend a little bit while we watch 20 of your kids, It's random and not everyone will be shown, But that is the best I can do at the moment.'' Why arent you an all mighty god that can do whatever you want.'' No, while I get mostly a free range of what I want to do, I have been given limits, Such as only showing 20 kids at a certain moment in time, But it's not how your kids will look, It's a possibility of how your kids look.'' Truth explained with Inko having a kind smile that made everyone just do a single thing.

Each of them with a bead of sweat on their forehead in fear just nodded their heads.'' We would love to watch it.'' Yes please go ahead Truth, We are waiting.'' Inko said sitting down again. Truth swallowed loudly,'' Uhm sure.'' Truth then snapped his fingers

''here is the daughter of Ochaco and Izuku, Reiko Midoriya, With a quirk of Full Gravitational Manipulation in a 5-meter radius at first but during her time at UA it's already turned to 50

''here is the daughter of Ochaco and Izuku, Reiko Midoriya, With a quirk of Full Gravitational Manipulation in a 5-meter radius at first but during her time at UA it's already turned to 50.'' Truth said with Inko squealing at the cuteness of her cheeks and her adorable little face.'' That is very strong, How did that happen?'' Oh well Because of AFO+ And OFA it transformed the quirks of all your kids to be rather powerful.'' Truth with people believing he might be underselling it.

'' Truth with people believing he might be underselling it