Izuku of the sand.

Kota and Eri began running around, sitting down having charged their battery completely, Mirio and Nejire moving right alongside them. For a little bit, they were just running around without aim. before they decided to play tag, But then again tag with 4 people wasn't as fun, so they instead ran right to Tamaki who had just a small tunnel open for viewing the universes with Eri sticking her hand in booping him on the nose and yelling TAG before sprinting away as fast as her little legs could take her while laughing as hard as Mirio.

While Tamaki normally would not want to join in due to embarrassment, Eri and Kota were too cute, So he just went ahead and got out the blanket and ran right for Nejire who screamed before running away. Nejire however wasn't as fast and went right thru the group of girls, With Tamaki tagging Mandalay on accident, They shared a look for a second before Tamaki ran away, Right then the group of girls and Izuku exploded each of them running away from Mandalay who looked around seeing her chance had failed, But she also saw the others weren't paying attention so, She ran up to them and tagged the closes to her which was All Might. Who wasn't aware but after seeing Eri and Kota laughing at him while saying haha your it, He understood, However, when looking back he was alone, The others had already run away

He looked around and ran right for Inko, Who screamed don't you dare. But it fell on deaf ears as she was tagged rather quickly.  But then again it allowed her to tag someone that was nearby which was Stain. He wanted to quickly tag back, But that was un cheap move. So he used his skill in murdering heroes to better play tag, Dashing low and nearly tapping Izuku on the ankle but Izuku was able to summersault over him, But that meant that Rei that was using Izuku as a shield was left in the open and tagged. Rei then used her best to start chasing but unlike most, she wasn't that good, But then again she had a secret weapon, She tripped and fell to the ground holding her leg while winching, Izuku was right on her'' Are yo...'' TAG NO TAG BACKS.'' Rei screamed while laughing before getting up and running away leaving Izuku stunned. But he heard someone.'' HAHA THE OLD MAN FELL FOR IT.'' Izuku turned around and made eye contact with Kota who's smile dropped before running away, Izuku following suit, No matter who Kota went passed Izuku was right on his heel.

'' I am going to get you, I am almost there,'' Izuku said while going just slower than Kota who kept screaming not wanting to be tagged '' I am going to get you. don't you run away now?'' Izuku then grabbed Kota and began tickling him making him laugh more.'' Who were you calling old man, huh, who was the old man? I remember you calling someone old man, who was it.'' Izuku didnt give him a chance to respond but it wasn't as if he could stop laughing, ''HAHAHA EHAHA HELHAHAHA HELPHAHAHA.'' Kota laughed screamed, With Eri joining in along with the girls going to tickle Izuku, who was powerless against the power of the many women that joined in but he was still saved until.'' GET HIS FEET IT'S HIS WEAK POINT.'' He looked at his mother who was laughing, As his arms were pulled down, His legs were lifted up, his Shoes removed and socks, '' PLEASE DONT, I WILL DO ANYTHING PLEASE.'' But the begging fell on deaf ears, as They began to tickle Izuku's feet, who was straining against the hold, But Nana and Rumi had his feet. This went on until Truth Spoke.'' I found one,'' This was thankfully something that the girl freed him. Truth understanding that they were a little dead decided to just play the world instead of explaining it beforehand so with a snap it started.

 '' aaahhh.'' A young woman's screams were heard in the middle of a small village. The camera went toward the with it coming from the biggest house, It showed Inko Midoriya sweat on her face, her hair a mess, Her face showing pain and discomfort as she was giving birth to her first child. But it was taking her toll on her. She gave the final push, As she heard her baby boy cry her face showed a smile of happiness, Her son was placed next to her as the doctor started trying to save Inko who started losing blood.