Izuku in the Naruto World.

'' You guys want something special? Maybe something onto the list I have?'' Truth asked the watchers. Each time one world was created and shown, Another world had to be added to the list.'' Oh, What about that dragon Izuku one? Like one of the earlier ones, He was massive and made of diamond or something.'' Truth nodded to Komori's suggestion, He knew exactly which one she meant.'' OH DO THE FUNNY ONE, THAT ONE WITH THE STUPID SHIT.'' Emi screamed excitedly with Truth looking at her weirdly.

'' They are mostly all funny with weird shit.'' Hmm, Uhm it's the one where he makes a joke out of everything and talks with us. He yelled at AFO about coming for child support or something like that.'' Truth nodded.'' Cartoon Izuku, Izuku with toon force, Oh that was a good one. So else? And fuck off Mineta don't even think about that.'' Truth said having Mineta make a weird whine sound, at most likely a perverted world idea'' Now unless you all have more suggestions, I suggest we watch a new world. One where Izuku lives somewhere else.''

'' Are we getting some Info or are you just saying go fuck ourselves?'' Moe asked with Truth chuckling.'' No, I will give the info. The overall power systems we have already seen. It's Chakra, We have seen that in at least 2 worlds that have had multiple parts. So yeah, But anything that isn't fully clear, you can ask about it and I will answer to the best of my abilities. So with that, Let's get this baby rolling.'' Truth told them as he snapped his fingers starting the show. He was for sure expecting some questions.

 The sun rose on the village hidden in the leaves. But while most people would just wake up, Izuku had already been awake. Izuku was looking forward to this day. Ever since Izuku could remember, he was hated. Because 6 years ago. On the day he was born. There was a large attack. The demonic 9-tailed fox was freed from his Jinjuriki and attacked the village. Two children were born on that day. Naruto Uzumaki, the blond-haired loudmouth of the village. And Izuku. Both were born on the same day, But one difference.

Questions already came in right away.'' What is a Jinjerky or whatever he said?'' Sero asked.'' It's a JinJuriki, It is a person that has one of the tailed beasts sealed inside of them. Their body is the prison of one of those mighty beings. Which allows for Some to use that power to become much stronger.''

Naruto was from a clan, a renowned clan. One person knew and respected. Sure people didnt want him to near, But they treated him with some respect. Izuku on the other hand had no clan, And he was seen as the reason for the attack. It caused him to be hated by so many. Yet few cared and acted normal and nice around him. One of them was a Jonin. Izuku wasnt aware of his name. All Izuku knew was that he was the one that found him as a baby. This Jonin was Kakashi Hatake.

'' Jonin?'' Melissa asked with Truth sort of expected them to wonder.'' So Jonin is a rank of Ninja. There are a total of I believe 4 to 5. You have the starting out Ninja. The ones right out of the academy. Which are named Genin. Then when they complete a test, they will be graduated into Chunin, And after then taking a new hard test, they can be named Jonin. Now technically, You are able to go to the next level, which is Anbu Jonin, which is the best of the best, often given assassination missions and the sort. And then lastly, Hokage, which is given to the strongest Ninja most of the time.''

One of the strongest Ninjas in the hidden leaf. During the attack, The Hokage, the strongest Ninja and the one in charge, asked Kakashi to travel. It was a strange moment. The nine-tailed stopped the attack and fired a blast out of nowhere. They would need to know where and why. So Kakashi was asked to go. And in a crater somewhere in the middle of nowhere was Izuku. But Now, Izuku was on his way to get some stuff. Konoha took care of its people. Homelessness was not a thing, everyone was given a house, But Izuku had no money, no things.

So he needed to work, And Izuku aimed to be Ninja. Just like so many others. He wanted to be a strong Ninja. So he would need to join the academy. And while others were able to join at a younger age. And even graduated before most people joined. They had someone to refer them. And thru a long request. Izuku was able to join a year before most people. So he sat outside the academy, to ask if he could be given a faster curriculum than other students. He was aware of how people could pass the exams.