The Halloween Chapter Part 3

'' What did we just watch.'' Truth smirked as Mitsuki gave him the stink eye. She felt like they had just watched something but then again she could not remember if she had indeed watched something. Truth kept the same shit-eating grin at them.'' Dont worry about it. Now I will sadly apologize for something, Not to any of you but to the voices enjoying each chapter.''

'' Sadly the upload schedule that I have had is been kinda shaky the last couple of weeks. This was not fully in my control, As I have had some real problems, Mentally and physically, Yet some were born out of laziness for which I apologize, Most of my energy writing has gone into the 200th. As I have said, my goal is 100,000 words, And I am halfway there. Right now I have completed a unique and special moment for each and every girl who is dating Izuku. This means 42 women that have gotten 1200 words all to them selfs in this chapter. So far the chapter is 52, 641 words. Of just Izuku having fun with the ladies, I will still add to this, But once I have completed it. I will try and speed the chapters up slightly'' Truth said talking to nobody.

'' Oh before I forget, '' Truth snapped his fingers, the time stopping fully, none of the watching people being able to see hear or speak, allowing Truth to speak to just the readers.''Because I have two friends that are 99,99999% purely perverted. with one being the other 0.00001 stupid and the other 0,00001% smart. Both have somehow slightly convinced me of the possibility of adding more women. It's 3 women they agreed on. Stars and stripes. All Might's mother, and lastly. Makoto Tsukauchi. Why those three, Because they are kinda of hot, and a nice 45 sounds better than 42. So yeah. Tell me if you want these added,'' Truth snapped his fingers again, starting time up again.

'' Now let's watch some Halloween-related stuff, I feel like it.'' Truth said not giving anyone a chance to say no.

softly awakened Yu. She sat up and stretched her arms. Feeling well rested and strong, ready to face the day no matter what would come up. She stepped out of her bed. Her shorts and crop top hugged her body loosely. She stepped out in front of the window. Looking down from her apartment. Looking down at the dozens of people walking back and forth, going along with their lives. Wiping the sleep from her eyes nothing seemed to change.

'' OH COMMON WHY AM I THE ONE GETTING KILLED, I AM TOO PRETTY TO DIE, TAKE THE OLD WITCH INSTEAD.'' Yu screamed clearly aiming at Nemuri to die instead of her, But Nemuri didnt react.'' What did you call me, young lady.'' Recovery girl said, gripping her walking cane almost like a baseball bat. Yu went wide-eyed trying to explain what she meant, sadly Recovery Girl understood she was just pulling her leg.

She walked into her living room, She felt a breeze cross her path. She looked toward the windows.'' What I am sure I closed that one yesterday.'' Yu said softly to herself, almost in a whisper as she chalked it up to her forgetting to do it. Yu went about her day. Making herself breakfast, before dressing herself in casual clothing. Stepping out the door to go to her job. Multiple hours later, having done hero patrols, saving the day countless times. As she stepped out of her agency on a sunny day she woke up. She had been a pro hero for more than a year. She had nothing to be scared of. Yet as the sun set, the darkness to the place of the light.

She felt someone, No it felt more like something trailing behind her. Something stalked her from behind. Something avoided the lamppost. It avoided the light of the moon. No matter how often she looked It was empty. Not a soul was on the street, yet she felt it. Lurking in the corner of her eye. Her speed increased. She started jogging.

'' I HATE THESE TYPE OF MOVIES,'' Mina screamed, clutching to the nearest person which just happened to be the equally scared Chitose. They weren't alone. But then there was Setsuna who loved these types of movies, Not because she enjoyed them. She hated them just as much as them, But she loved the pranks she could pull on people because of them