God of war Izuku 2

'' How do you mean to make it uncomfortable.'' Sato asked with truth giving an evil laugh.'' I would make everyone's underwear, slightly creep up the entire time, it not getting fixed no matter how many times you fix it, The temperature being just slightly too warm or too cold to be comfortable, I will make to constantly notice that you're always wearing clothing, that all your toes are touching. You will always have that one small little rock inside your sock, making you feel it, but never able to find it to remove it, No matter how much you clean out your shoes and socks.''

'' STAPH PLEASE YOU'RE MAKING IT WEIRD.'' Mina screamed with Truth laughing, Just making sure you know who is boss, I will make your underwear slightly sweating causing it to feel like trash.'' WE GET IT ALRIGHT SHIT STOP.'' Mitsuki screamed not wanting to hear more of this evil shit this faceless fuck kept saying.'' Alright, I will, For now at least.'' This was given a glare but no back talk as they didnt want to experience any of them,  They were just grateful he wasn't talking about causing them an unscratchable itch at their back.

'' Well during that, I did find a possible fun world, It's part two of an older one.'' Alright, what was it about.'' Truth rubbed his chin.'' Well it started with homeless Izuku, with inko dying, Izuku then got hit by a truck, he went to a weird place, where he meet the god of war, Kratos, Who killed every other god because his son and family were killed,  He trains Izuku for 60 years which was 6 normal years, turning him from 9 to 15, Tho for Izuku he is 69, at least in his mind, Now enjoy.'' Not giving them a chance to think the story started.

 '' Wha- What is going on,'' Izuku asked as he just woke up from his 6-year-long Coma, For him 60 years, from 9 to 15. In Izuku's mind, he forgot everyone in the room. The ones he could call family. He completely forgot after 60 years of training.'' Ichan, your awake.'' Mitsuki screamed happily as she went to hug her confused nephew.'' Uhm who are you.'' Izuku asked blinking. Mitsuki was shocked, How could the boy, she cared for, She had been around him for his entire life.'' It's me, Mitsuki.'' They weren't able to ask more as The doctor walked inside.

'' you know that is kinda thru, you know all those stories right that they train for billions of years in martial arts, becoming monsters that can murder even gods with like a perfected chop, They never forget anything, '' Shoda said thinking back of all the martial arts anime and Manga he watched with Pony'' Yeah because relearning everything is kinda meh, Tho its a great way to explain the world

'' Oh your awake, How wonderful.'' The doctor called in some nurses, so they could do some tests on Izuku to check out of he is healthy or if he was still in trouble, with any possible complications. The test was done quickly and Izuku was back in the room, an eary silence as Izuku sat trying to think back 60 years or so to remember them, and that was hard, So he just took his time.'' Hello, I have his results.'' Mitsuki nodded wanting to know what could be wrong with him.

'' Saved by the bell haha.'' Ojiro laughed as he drank a protein shake, planning on working out a little more at the end of this story.'' Izuku, Would you remember us in 60 years.'' Komori asked sweetly with Izuku laughing,'' Of course, I would,  How could I not remember the loves of my life.'' This got all the girls to blush heavily 

''Overall, your muscle mass is low, and you will need to go into recovery to be able to walk again, We have been feeding you more nutrients, You lacked them heavily when you entered here. That thankfully isn't a problem anymore, But due to laying without movement for 6 years, your body has grown weaker, Strangely enough not that much weaker,'' Izuku nodded, thankfully 60 years of extra experience and knowledge, Kratos not just training Izuku's body but also his might, altho less,'' We do assume thanks to the coma you have gotten a form of amnesia, This could take a bit before coming back fully.''