Snow snow Izuku 2

You know just for that, I am going to put on a different world.'' ah common, it was just really good and we want to see more.'' So, I don't do demands.'' Truth said looking Izuku right in the eyes as he went to look, And truth being truth he wanted to just be a little irritating, which got him to instead search for just a fun one, one that was rather a similar to the one that wanted. But while he did that the group still went and entertained themselves.

'' Well like before, I got a feeling that Koji talks a lot he just doesn't like us.'' Sero joked but as Koji's face looked really sad, Sero had to apologize.'' It was a joke, I know Koji, I was messing with me, please don't be sad.'' Sero tried with Koda giving a nod'' Well I got this feeling, That half of the time, Teachers have no idea what they are doing and just are winging it.'' Kaminari said with Present Mic nodded.'' Yeah, I do, making work is too much, uhm work hehe.'' '' That is just you, I do my work well,'' Nemuri said with a smile.

'' Okey hehe, I found a good one, You all wanted Izuku with ice powers right'' Yeh, Did you finally get some brain cells and give off the next part.'' HAHAHA no, You wanted ice powers your getting snow powers, Part two of Izuku with the powers of snow.'' really.'' Everyone just looked at Truth sitting there, without a real face but still a shit-eating grin as he snapped his fingers starting the show.

 Izuku smiles as he looks at Ibara who is just repeatedly blinking to understand what just happened and what trick her eyes played on her.'' U-UH, WHA-WH.'' Ibara began pointing at the snow and Izuku who just kept smiling,'' Kyoka just used her jack and smacked Izuku thru the head,'' Clean up after yourself idiot.'' Izuku smiled as he crouched down and touched the snow that turned into his fist, It first grew larger than normal, much like Itsuka before it turned smaller to its normal size.'' Sorry about him, He is just an idiot, But that is Izuku, It's his quirk,''

'' That is cool, he is a great snow shovel it seems.'' Truth laughed.'' Yes, Izuku was THE snow shoveler inside his area, He did make a great amount of money for that, just walking thru it boom clean area. The schools and adults just hired him for a bit.'' This got them all to laugh and kinda want it for themselves, it even reminded Enji of his childhood when he was told to warm the street up

'' I am not an idiot, I just forget my quirk is unique.'' Yeah, Now extra's get walking before we miss out on getting in UA, Dont want to miss out on being the greatest hero Because your sorry soft served ass wanted to flirt.'' Bakugo screamed nearly at the top of his lungs, turning Ibara bright red, '' THAT IS NOT WHAT WE ARE DOING, I AM A WOMAN OF THE CLOTH, DO NOT SPEAK OF SUCH THINGS, HEATHEN.'' Ibara scolded before running inside. With Bakugo laughing only for Itsuka to smack him on the head.'' just get inside.''

'' Haha, I love seeing Ibara act like that, It's really the funniest to see that Can bring me to tears really. Why is that so funny to me.'' Komori laughed knowing it had been like that since the beginning, '' What are you talking about.'' Setsuna popped on her shoulder'' Dont gets mad, But you use to talk really weirdly, Like just super posh and uptight, Like a bad medieval priest that wanted to end the world.'' She gasped,'' I want to do no such thing''

Which was what they did, Walking inside and taking a seat, and as Izuku sat down, He started entertaining himself as the information was rather bland, And he didn't need that information. So he made two snowmen fight each other, It was rather enjoyable, as the girls also looked at the fight more than they were looking at Present Mic, This caught Nezu's eyes as he looked over the area with the camera's'' Hisashi, please bring light to the group in group F row 6.'' Nezu spoke inside the earpiece of Present Mic who nodded.

'' So instead of Ida scolding Midoriya, it's Present Mic himself, You really don't get any peace do you.'' Awase joked with Present Mic laughing as did Izuku.'' You know, I wonder how this world will act with AFO seeing  as he is kinda active as Izuku's dad you know.'' Himiko asked