Weapon creator Izuku (chapter 192)

'' Okay so this won't be next, But this could still perhaps be a good one to talk about and see if everyone would like to see it. A world where Izuku has gravity powers.'' So like Ocha?'' Mina asked with Truth shaking his head.'' Not really but in some way it maybe could world like that. Ochaco removed the restrictors from someone. which allows them to float. But this Izuku could perhaps increase the gravitational pressure on someone. Or he could spin the gravitational feeling around, and cause it to push things upward. Which in a sense could allow him to fly.

'' I see.'' Ochaco said,'' But this Izuku being born with a powerful quirk, never needed to take shit from anyone, Thus. He sort of became cocky, But he turns cocky with assholes. So think Bakugo, Shoto, Monoma, Aizawa, Villains. With those people, Izuku turns into a god-like cocky asshole. Not allowing people to look at him, or to force them to kneel.'' Now that is fun.'' Mitsuki said She would love to see Bakugo be forced to kneel. Because he would fight against it. She would like to see how far he would try and go against it.

'' Yes, So Izuku goes around, being his normal, kind self, Helping others, But in those unique moments, he does a full 180 and just becomes a cocky Izuku that humiliates the upper group. Because This Izuku hates them, Perhaps it has to do with his past.'' Truth said giving them a little nugget of a story that would most likely become important as they watched it.'' But before we can even watch that one, Let's watch the one I talked about before this one. Let's watch weapon creator Izuku.'' FUCK YEAHHH.'' Pony screamed in the most American way possible. It was so American, Truth felt that a new bald eagle had just been born purely because of that. Truth ignored the bald eagle baby and went to snap his fingers starting the world.

'' Uhm sir, I was told I needed to come to you for my quirk explanation.'' Nezu nodded. Most kids never did these, He perhaps had 1 out of the 2000 every year, IF he was lucky. But Nezu smiled. the piece of paper in front of him. These were handy because sometimes quirk explanations given by the paper, never gave the full story, and some users, wanted to know if they could go full out with their quirks during the exam. Izuku rubbed the back of his head a little awkwardly, People always reacted so insane to his quirk that he often hid an aspect of it.

''It's not the most important, But for some more unique quirks, it does come in handy. I haven't had one this year, however.'' Nezu said. It was very rare as most people didn't think of their quirks that often being able of more than they already knew. But when it was indeed happening Nezu liked that.

'' Well As my quirk says, I can make weapons. Most assume it's just melee weapons, Can I show you.'' Nezu nodded.'' Like.'' Izuku created a beautiful katana, The steel is shiny as if it had been just polished. the blade is razor sharp. Izuku dropped it as if it was a secondhand toy. Before then creating a large sledgehammer, One that Nezu amused as All Might's face was on one side and Nezu's face was on the other.'' I can make weapons with alterations. Like this.'' Again Izuku dropped the weapon

'' Okay, this we already knew.'' Nana said still snickering at the sledgehammer with All Might's face.'' Not gonna lie, that would be funny, creating a baseball bat with his face or something.'' Truth remembered someone somewhere who did that. and he remembered him with a smile 

'' But what it doesnt say, is that I can make ALL weapons.'' Izuku now had a simple glock 19 in his hands. He skillfully hit the mag release and pulled the mag out in a fluid motion, Before pulling the slide back and allowing the round in the chamber to flick out.'' I can also make weapons as in firearms. And seeing these are small bombs.'' Izuku created an extra magazine for his pistol.'' Oh, I see.'' Nezu had a small smile on his face.

'' OF COURSE THE RAT WOULD LOVE IT,'' Emi said screaming in joy. She could instantly feel that this was going to be great fun. Oh, the great fun it would be indeed.