Yamamoto Izuku

A/N before the chapter even starts. I will say that I am insane and what I plan is even crazier than what I normally do. But I plan to end MoM around Christmas. MoM2 Would start before New Year's then. But that is 8 weeks for 12 new chapters. 12,5 IF we still count the 200th that I still need to finish. But yeah. But yeah. Gonna try my best for that.

'' Now hope that was fun in the end.'' Truth said with a smile as he looked at the group. The group nodded. While the start of the world was anything but fun. In the end, it did turn out great. Something the group enjoyed.'' Now like before, any other world you have an interest in. The group was unsure. with the amount of time they had spent already watching worlds and the long list of ideas they had seen. They were all just getting blanks when coming up with new worlds.

'' Well then. If I have nothing to talk about, Why wait let's Start the next world right away. Won't really say anything. Apart from he is cool and yeah.'' Truth said snapping the world in.

Aizawa, Nemuri, and Hizashi stood in the middle of the hallway. Each one talked pleasantly. While they were all supposed to stay in class. Nemuri had an art history class. But she had given them a drawing task. A redesign for herself, All Might, and Endeavor so her class would be busy for a while. Hizashi's class was having a test. Some English tests to keep them busy. Each of them laughed joyfully as they shared stories. That was until each of them froze in place. They shivered as they heard the most fear-filled sound they ever heard.

'' Oh no, if Aizawa gets shared. That has to be one of two things. The man turns coffee into decaffe with his quirk. Or a royally pissed off supervillain.'' Recovery girl said relaxed. She was sure that the world would be fine if that green-haired Idiot was on their side at least

That one sound gave them night terrors. It was the sound of a wooden cane slowly tapping on the floor. In the rhythm of walking. Out from the corner an older-looking gentleman. A small Mustache and stubble on his face. It was a hero that the public did not know. Yet he had been a pro for years. He was the same age and had been in class with Toshinori Yagi, All Might. The three teachers stood in fear, almost like children being caught by a parent.'' It seems our clocks are off. I believe all of you should be in class.''

'' HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT'S IZUKU AS A TEACHER THAT THEY ARE SCARED OFF HAHAHAHA.'' Emi had started rolling on the floor in laughter as it was perfect. Izuku scaring the piss out of all three of the idiot teachers.

Izuku spoke with the three teachers nearly crapping themselves.'' Uhm well, uh, about that.'' Nemuri said her face covered in sweat.'' Uhm I should go back I was just looking for uhm, paper.'' Nemuri had nothing in her hands, But with this, she had found a way out. She started going full sprint before a tap was heard on the floor.'' Running in the hallways Midnight?'' sorry.'' She got out in the softest voice Before she started speed walking away.'' I, UHM I was just asking Aizawa something. But got my answer,'' Present mic lied. Before he also fled the scene, quickly speedwalking out of the way, leaving Izuku and Aizawa standing together alone

'' Best friends my ass, legit throwing me in front of the group and trying to sacrifice me,'' Aizawa said looking at Nemuri and Present Mic. Nemuri hugged Izuku. grabbing him close and smirking. Present Mic just looked away laughing

'' So Eraserhead, What are you doing here, in the hallway? Away from your classroom.'' Aizawa stood in front of death, just waiting for his execution to be given. He needed a way to either flee or get his execution postponed.'' I uhm, It, uhm well about that, uhm.'' Aizawa struggled to get out.'' I have a theory..'' Izuku spoke. His words burned into Aizawa's mind.'' You see, Most of my day apart from this brisk walk has been spent, responding to phone calls and multiple emails''