Gunslinger Izuku.

'' Are you guys not scared shitless from the voices, Like what if they tell him to kill us.'' Nana said.'' What has gotten into you.'' It's because of all those dumb horror movies you kept watching, It got stuck in my head.'' It's not my fault, I was just spending time with my friends and you all were spying on me.'' Izuku spoke back to Nana.

'' You know I should kick your ass for talking back to me you know.'' Hah, You could Try, I was what the hell am I doing. TRUTH WHAT THE HECK MAN.'' Common dude, it was funny.'' Truth said back to Izuku with Nana just looking at them. She walked toward Recovery Girl.'' What the fuck is happening.'' Oh What I understand of it, Truth likes to mess around with his mind, Lowering his shyness, Bringing out his cockiness, To be honest, it is rather amusing, But I still prefer the shy kid.''

'' Why is that,'' Oh I have this one story, It was I believe after he broke his finger during Grumpies test.'' Grumpy? ''Nana asked, '' Oh Aizawa. But he came after breaking his finger, So I used my quirk, and he started telling me now he can't get married anymore, that he would have to marry me, He might not be ready for being a husband but he would try his best, It was by far one of the funniest moments I ever head at UA.'' As Recovery girl said this everyone started laughing her ass off.

'' YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULD NEVER TELL ANYONE THAT.'' Izuku screamed as everyone just laughed more and more.'' So I guess we should add one more to the harem huh.'' Pixie-bob joked Izuku just went into a ball and started rocking himself. Ochaco went next to him.'' Dont worry Deku, We are just joking, You know that right.'' Ochaco made his weightless as she had a fun idea. She grabbed Izuku like a basketball and shot Izuku right in the middle of the girls who just hugged him.

'' But I like to make you less Blussy and stupid, The girls also like it more, I mean it's the true you, Not the one your quirkless hating fuckknuckles of childhood buddies made you become. '' Wait you like that one of me more than you guys like me.'' Izuku asked.'' Izuku dont get us wrong we love you, all of you, But You act scared around us, Whenever we talk and it looks like you are about to do something that could even be considered rude, You would become scared and apologize, You sometimes dont even speak the truth to us as you would believe it could hurt our feelings and possibly our friendship.'' Momo said with a sad smile.

'' We dont mind you being shy, But I dont like you seeing being scared of the people you are supposed to trust. You need to be able to tell us that you dont like our shirt, Or that you dont like us doing something, You should be able to say that.'' Mina said, It was the shared feelings of all the girls.

'' Now before we start hating on who likes what Izuku, Think of it. They want to know the real you, Not the one you hide behind.'' No, I get it, It's just hard for me you know, I mean that I haven't seen another person except my mom in like 10 years, I just dont want to scare away the only people to care about me.'' Izuku.'' Ochaco said as she firmly got hold of his head and made eye contact.'' Izuku We love you, If we would get scared away just because of who the real you is, Then we wouldn't love you.'' B-But what if you dont like me.'' You remember We like you, So how could we not like YOU.'' Ochaco was clear and honest about her feelings. He then felt more hands.'' We feel the same, We won't leave because we know the real you.

''Let's stop the sappy stuff and get to watching a new universe, It's a gunslinger one. All Old western, Quirks are still a thing however they are far, far rarer than your world, I would guess only 5% has quirks. Maybe 10% max. The rest of the Info you will have to wait for the universe to tell.'' Truth told them with snap beginning the show right away.

 We see a young adult on a brown horse. His hat tipped over his head as he rode into a new town. His face was covered by how his hat sat aswell as the shadow it caused. He drove upright to one of the local people walking around which happened to be Kaminari. '' Excuse me, Sir, Can you point me to the tavern.'' Sure thing, Go down this street and turn left, You should spot it easily. Also Guessing your new in town, Dont go out after the sun's down, It's bad news.'' With that, the man who was Izuku smiled.