Good AFO Izuku.

Truth started walking around. He didnt really have any goal he just stood up and walked around. And so did those around him. They had been sitting for a while and it felt better to be walking around at least a little bit.'' Yo Truth. I have been wondering about something. Won't we have like a mental breakdown coming back to earth? Like after being gone for so long and all this time past for us but when we are there no time has gone by?'' Tsuburaba asked Truth who just shook his head.

'' I can create something from Nothing. I can create entire universes. What makes you think, I can just make it not a problem? It's not the biggest problem out there. I mean sure mentally you might need some getting used to it. But overall there really won't be a single problem with this.'' Wait didn't you just disagree with yourself? Like if there is gonna be a problem but you said you would fix it.'' Truth shook his head.'' There Might be some mental annoyance for you. More cause now we are watching what could be seen as hours and hours of shows without getting tired, bored, or annoyed. 

But when you all go back home. Back down the earth. That will again be a problem. So for those that thought they could sit thru the entire night watching some weird show because they did it with Truth. That could bring some problems. But apart from that, There won't be any side effects. Apart from being radioactive.'' Truth joked at the end. Much to the shock of some of the students who honestly believed him

'' No side effects. Come on guys I am gonna let you leave with a couple of gifts. So I won't send you down with a weird third leg. or Trex arms. I mean only if that is what you guys want. But instead of that now, How about I let you all watch a Good AFO Izuku? I won't spoil too much but it should be fun.'' Truth said putting many of their worries to rest and leaving them relaxed as they sat back down to get ready for a fun world. And with that Truth snapped his fingers.

 As the camera starts to show color. It's quickly visible that there is rain. It pends down to a small group of people. All dressed in black. It's a funeral. One large picture of Inko Midoriya shows that she is the one that passed away. A young Izuku holding the hand of his father AFO. While his father has a couple of tears running down his face. Masked by the rain. Izuku's eyes and face look dead. No emotion whatsoever. He had been like that since it happened.

'' WHAT THE FUCK TRUTH. WE WOULD HAVE LIKED A WARNING.'' Mitsuki screamed as she didn't want to see her best friend dead right off the bat. Especially not in a world that he called Good.'' Sorry, I overlooked it.'' Truth apologized before going back to watching the world

One moment he and his mother were going to the store for food and new Hero merch. And the second a random bad guy standing in front of him. Holding his mother's lifeless corpse. Screaming how this should be a lesson for his father to not mess with his gang. At the funeral, there were plenty of people that spoke kind words about inko. Including her old friends like Mitsuki, Chitose, and Kaina. Each of them is stricken by the loss of a dear and wonderful friend. After AFO said some final words to his wife. He and Izuku got back in the back of a car and it was silent.

'' Why isn't Izuku crying? Like, From what we have seen Izuku is a big crybaby, and here that is totally understandable.'' Pony asked with Truth sucking his teeth before explaining.'' Well. He kinda just got a massive emotional shock. He was just unable how to process it so his emotions kind of crashed.''

Neither one of them spoke for a part of the ride Until Izuku finally said something.'' Papa. Are you a bad guy?'' It was silent for a bit as AFO parked the car on the side and leaned his head on the steering wheel.'' I am.'' Are you the reason mama is dead.'' tears dropped from AFO's face as he again spoke.'' Yes.'' Have you done what that man has done before?'' Kill an innocent bystander to make a point. Never.'' And for the rest Izuku just not spoke. This went on for months. Izuku spoke not a word to anyone ever.