Titan Izuku pt2

Hello everyone, I want to ask something of you all, I haven't done this before but it would mean a lot to me if you would do this. A friend of mine is a twitch streamer and a small one at that, He is trying to reach affiliates but having some trouble with that, Now it was my question, Could you all maybe give him a look and give him a follow, He is an apex streamer and plays a lot of ranked around the plat and diamond lobbies, Most of the times I am in his chat so if you want please pop by and tell him Gio send you.  His name Is APH_wolf, I am not able to post his link at the moment, Or at least I cant see that I posted it, So I will place it here, :) If you do thank you and enjoy the chapter https://www.twitch.tv/aph_wolf

Everyone was rather uncomfortable looking toward the ground. While mostly everyone, Some were looking at someone rather impatient, Wanting to recreate the scene's they just saw before them while Truth sitting back waiting until they were ready, But it was taking a while and he had already picked a thing to watch.

'' Kind off offended everyone had their shot except me.'' Nana said as she was the only woman Izuku had not had sex within his relationship.'' I would say sorry but that wasn't my choice.'' Izuku said.'' Oh well, we know a way to make up for that, Dont we.'' Mina said with a smirk which made some of the girls giggle.

'' Oh no more horny for a little bit, But instead of waiting for you all to grow up and dry let me do this.'' With a snap, the embarrassment was gone aswell as gaining new underwear.'' So now can we start watching again, Or is there a problem.'' Well can you bring my kids back,'' Oh sure,'' with a snap Eri and Kota were back, Both were out of breath with big smiles on their faces, Both went to sit in front of the screen on the ground.

'' Now this is part two of the Titan Izuku, Were he saved some of you and where Inko is a hero and has a harem of all might, AFO, and Aizawa. Now, let's enjoy shall we.'' with a snap the screen went on and began playing.

  We see Izuku alone in the class of 1A, He was early as he was brought to UA by his fathers. So he had to wait for the class to start, But it gave him some time to draw in his notebook. By now he had already finished his Mt, Lady drawing and was working on a new one, a drawing of Midnight, Or Nemuri Kayama.

'' What an upgrade, Oh Izuku when we get back I will give you some nice special art classes, Just the two of us.'' She said the last part very slow into his ear and finished it off with a lick which made Izuku swallow loudly. Yu was glaring at Nemuri while Nemuri was looking at her with a smirk.

He of course already had a large number of those, But he always loved drawing her, He had never met her even tho His father Eresarhead, Well his third father was best friends with her since his own time at UA, But seeing as his father hasn't told them he is dating someone meeting them would be hard, But Midnight was a teacher so meeting up with her would be possible.

'' Wait so nobody knows Izuku's mother is dating three people.'' No they know, Izuku just doesn't know they know. Aizawa told them just before the entrance exam.'' Yes about that, Why did Izuku not take the recommended exam, I mean three of his four parents are well-known pro heroes right.'' Yes, Well he just didn't feel like it, He thought the normal exam would be a more chill option.''

Unknowns to Izuku, The teachers were all sitting in the teacher's lounge watching Izuku on a hidden camera.'' He is rather interesting is he not.''Nezu said'' I still dont believe what you told us Sho,'' Believe it or not, But he is more than ready enough to already become a hero, We see this as nothing but a formality, He has more than enough strength to be a pro, and also has more than enough brains to do so.'' Aizawa said. But instead of the tired old face, many saw before, They saw a healthy and happy man.

Instead of his messy hair, a scruffy beard, Bags under his eyes, and, along with losing, messy, and a little dirty, stood Aizawa, clean-shaven, hair combed back and in a ponytail. His shirt was clean and a little tighter, His pants were now nice combat pants, His scarf was still around his neck but instead of it hiding his mouth, it only covered his neck as his posture was straight. In all honesty, the man before them was completely different than the old Aizawa. Instead of Aizawa being an unknown underground hero, He was now a well-respected and well-known hero taking the number 14 as his own, Just below his love Inko.