Whitebeard Izuku

'' So Truth about the Nezu Izuku student thingy,'' Mina asked as she tilted her head to the side slightly truly curious about it.'' Yes, I would also like to understand where your possible fear and worry come from.'' Nezu asked with a smile truly wondering about the fun it would bring for him, Because Choas is fun for the smartest ever creature.'' Sure I can talk about it, So we all need to know, That Izuku is smart and very good at adapting.'' This got everyone to nod, Understanding that much,

'' So in most worlds where Nezu teaches Izuku from the start, Izuku takes Nezu's smarts and sadistic tendencies, It turns Izuku into a second Nezu, But this Nezu has the force of All Might behind himself.'' This caused the students and pro heroes to cough, not expecting that.'' So take Mina and Kaminari's fight against the teacher, How Nezu caused a maze from a singular spot, Izuku would be able to do that, Without machines. Very little would be able to fight that.'' This put into understanding for the students, It was terrifying, They didnt want to deal with something like that.

'' But in that world, Izuku and Nezu mostly alter the world in scary, scary ways.'' I think I would rather want to deal with villains.'' Aizawa said with many heroes feel the same, Because Nezu was already a pain, Knowing stuff that he really should never know. Sending a message of getting well, so a sick teacher, well before the teacher even called in sick. It was a true monster feeling to think of 2 of them, It made chills run down their back.'' Could we just watch something new, I would rather not deal with Nezuv2.'' Aizawa asked with Truth nodding his head.

'' So I got this one, We have already seen part of it sort off at least. Remember that big ass Izuku that joined a pirate crew.'' Yeah, With that dude, white mustache or something like, I just remember a big ass mustache.'' It's Whitebeard, I don't get why, He doesn't have a beard, But yeh, Izuku has a quirk that allows him to make earthquakes, Which together with being the strongest thing on his earth, Makes for a great story so let's start.'' Truth snapped his fingers starting the show.

 '' Izuku wake up, You need to take the entrance exam remember,'' Inko called out, standing in front of an absolutely massive door, She could reach one of the handles but the other one was well above her head, It was for her late husband and her son. The door opened and inko now was face to face with Izuku's leg.'' Now hurry up breakfast is waiting.'' yes mom thank you, I will get dressed first tho.'' Inko nodded as she walked off, It was now Izuku alone, Izuku was massive, He stood at 6 meters and he was buff.

'' Holy fuck that door is like three times Mamadoriya, it's insane.'' Kaminari said in shock at the door, '' How heavy is the door, It looks heavy.'' Uhm it ways a couple of pounds, Inko can open the door it's just hard to do, For Izuku it ways absolutely nothing, But you will see why in a bit

Izuku grabbed a shirt and put it on, For most, it was a test, for Izuku it was a tight shirt, But he also changed his pants, which again looked comically massive. But he was dressed, The socks alone were large enough for a kid to hide in. But as he walked into the living room, it was all massive, But the most important thing was that on the table, an absolute buttload of food was placed.'' Thanks, mom,'' Izuku thanked his mother as he started eating, grabbing the plates, and throwing the food back, Much like a shot.

'' I am truly sure that its Inko power that makes her be able to live with those big fuckers.'' Mitsuki said only thinking of her friend's telepathic abilities to float her food up to that height, Or she would need to crawl up chairs like a child,

'' Now hurry there, and remember, Hold back, We dont want you killing anyone or absolutely destroying something again.'' I know, I will like always.'' Izuku walked to the door, Put on two massive boots, aswell as a large coat over his shoulders. It was a style he got from his late father. He sadly died a couple of years ago due to sickness. Leaving his hero supplies for Izuku to inherit when he would turn 18 years old, Which was two months from now, The only way he could get them a little earlier would be, to enter UA and open the heaviest door ever.