Gojo Midoriya.

'' Kinda wish my quirk was like that. Having zero gravity is cool and all but complete gravitational control is kind of way cooler.'' Ochaco said as she got her blush under control.'' What are you talking about Chaco? Your quirk is awesome.'' Toru said not wanting her friend to berate herself or her quirk.

'' I know Toru, I don't hate my quirk, I am just saying it would be awesome if I had that you know.'' Well, it might still be a possibility.'' Izuku said suddenly his hand on his chin as if he was in thought.'' What do you mean Deku-Kun?'' Uh oh, I meant That you could still have some more things your quirk can do as you learn it better. You might be able instead of just removing someone's gravity add on to it pinning them to the floor. Maybe you don't even remove gravity but you alter it and with enough training, you could perhaps do more things than just floating people.'' 

Most students looked at Izuku in shock. Did he really think that much about their quirks aswell that he even had possible quirk upgrades? '' What didn't you guys know that some to even most quirks improve during hero courses. It's only natural as from birth to 18 we still grow. Look at puberty all sorts of changes happen and with the extreme amount of quirk use is done during hero training finding out a quirk does more than you originally thought is expected.'' WAIT OUR QUIRKS CAN GET BETTER.'' Most yelled out. All the heroes already knew this as most had grown up with something like that. 

'' Maybe? If I had to guess some changes I would say maybe Hagakure something with light, She might even be able to turn off her invisibility. Kirishima might be able to harden items aswell. Maybe Todoroki could use both fire and ice on both sides but that might be a mental block aswell. Koda might be able to make animals act against their will or nature.'' After that Izuku began muttering at high speeds about possible quirk growths which only a few could even understand.

The people he had spoken of began thinking about how cool it would be. Until Denki made a joke to Kirishima.'' Dont worry Eji, You always make me hard with a touch.'' He thankfully didn't say it hard enough for everyone to hear but only his close friend group heard it and nearly died laughing at the strange comment.

''How we watch one of those Universes.'' Truth said with Kirishima and Kaminari looking wide-eyed as the thought.'' Not that degenerates. I meant a universe where you get quirk upgrades.'' After a quirk sight, they all nodded and Truth snapped his fingers making the show startup.

The camera showed multiple 1A students except the only change was that they were a little older. Only 2 years older making them 3A students except for 1A now. But it was different than normal. First off they were in their Hero costume but you could also clearly see what they had been in a large fight or were still in a fight.

It's us.'' Sero said as he saw the group of Older UA students consisting of Uraraka, Sero, Toru,  Mineta, and Jiro. Each of them enjoying their older form but slightly worried about the injuries they had.

It showed Uraraka her hair slightly longer. 2 long pieces of hair framing her face while the rest was put in a small ponytail behind her head. Normally she would have her helmet on her head but at the time it was broken. You could also see that Ochaco had a wound around her mid-riff. She ran true a part of villains pushing them all to the side as she made her way thru them. They didn't float which was weird as they had information on each student.

Ochaco as she had run thru the 5 villains while not getting hit once takes a deep breath and clutches both her hands hard as she calls out her move. ''Chikyū no hōrudo (Earth grasp)'' And with that, each villain she touched got pushed to the floor as if some kind of invisible force pulled them down.

THAT SO COOL CHACO.'' Mina and Toru yelled out in excitement. Ochaco herself couldn't even speak. She was so very excited her mind racing a thousand miles a minute. She had always assumed what her quirk could do was its limit. It didnt has an extra hidden talent or a hidden secret. But this had just shown her a new possibility and oh boy did it give the girl a thousand new ideas.