Incubus Izuku

'' Truth, can I change, I like this outfit, But kinda want something more relaxing,'' Nemuri asked as she wore jeans and a tight shirt. Truth just nodded as he snapped his fingers, instantly fixing her outfit, going now for loose sweatpants, a white loose shirt reading Izuku's babe, and her hair done in a top bun.'' w-wha.'' Nemuri asked confused as he out of nowhere had a new outfit on.'' OH ME TOO.'' Mina screamed. Truth did so once more, Changing Mina's blouse, and skirt with leggings into loose shorts, a green crop top with Deku written on the front,

'' Now how about getting out of this hero outfit,'' Nana asked, She really didnt mind that much, Having worn it so much, But seeing it was being changed, She asked for the same. Truth course snapped changing her hero outfit, Into a set of sweatpants and a loose-fitting sweater with hair loose.'' Now I like this. Thank Truth.'' Nana said liking the change he made to her outfit. She looked better, and it fitted way better, The spandex might have been a heroic symbol, They were fucking tight as shit. Not really relaxing.

'' Okey I have found a good world, One you will all like, Well one the girls will enjoy.'' OH, SEXY TIME LETS GOOOOO.'' Toru screamed as Setsuna floated up to her cheering the same thing, laughing happily as Truth nodded his head showing she was correct.'' In the next world, Izuku is an incubus.'' Uhm what is that?'' Inko asked with Truth giving a chuckle as he pointed at her.'' An incubus is a sex demon, one that needs lust, But Izuku is a little special, but that gets explained inside of the world, So don't worry about that much, But it's a fun, family-friendly show.'' This got Nemuri, Mina, and Setsuna to pout.'' There is always next time.'' Medusa laughed.

'' Mother, I will head out to UA.'' Of course baby did you have enough energy.'' Oh, I do, Chitose and Kiana were a great help last night.'' Izuku said as we started to see him. He overall looked normal, Except two large black horns poked themselves out from his messy hair. A smile on his face. But the two horns weren't the only thing, Izuku had two, dark green, with black wings, the webbing between thin and leathery. Almost Batlike without a sharp point, and slightly lower a black tail with an arrow a tip. Showing Izuku was a demon.

'' wait, He didnt just say that to his mom did he. He didnt just tell his mom we banged.'' Kiana asked with Truth laughing as he nodded his head. '' He did, He totally did, oh you face hahaha.'' He wasn't laughing at Izuku, More so at Kiana and Chitose's shock at the fact.

Not just any demon, Izuku was an incubus, One that kind of sucked at being one, and one with a quirk, Now a demon on earth was rare, Izuku was on earth, simply because Izuku's grandmother was cursed, Cursed by an old pagan woman, Which turned her grandchild into a demon. Now, most incubi could charm people, and allow them to control their victims of the sort, But Izuku was unable to do it. He could alter his body to increase the lust for those he wants.

'' So wait, An incubus can charm someone allowing for the brainwashing of sorts, But Izuku is unable to do so?'' Kaoruko asked with Truth nodding again.'' Not sure why, maybe because he is part human, maybe because he doesn't want to even try to do that. Who knows.'' Truth said with a chuckle. as the other just shook their head, He knew, Of course, he knew.

But with that, he has gotten another ability. Izuku got a type of energy from lust, Lust for him, the more intimate, The more powerful. Which gave him 2 extra abilities, He could either use the energy to boost his body, and grow stronger than before, or he could fire a beam, If the beam hit someone it either felt like a punch, Or it caused someone to lust to spike. Not stopping the fight, but making it harder for sure. Izuku stepped out, spreading the muscles in his wings and spreading them out wide, having a massive wingspan, flapping his wings as he lifted off. It was much like walking to him as he moved at a slower pace, as reached up high.