✨CHAPTER 1✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good. Please give it a try. And if you like the story, please show some love by voting and commenting on this chap.

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to - soniayaduvanshi🖤✨

~~~

~Adishri's Pov~

Everything is going very fast unlike the tough days we all had in the past few months. Things are not still under control but yes a little better from before...Umm!!! I don't know if my decision is correct or not, but I am sure my Dadi knows it's my love and concern for my Miru which gave me strength to convince everyone to make this happen.

I gazed the sky above and whispered to myself -

"Hopefully things will get better. I firmly believe that she'll adjust to the changes soon. Bless us Dadi. Today I am really missing you a lot, your absence is hurting deeply."

Suddenly I felt an arm encircling my waist, I turned my neck towards my left and saw Ved, my husband, giving me his genuine smile. I gave him a small smile in return and leaned my head on his shoulder while closing my eyes.

After a couple of minutes he interrupts me by saying,

"Focus your attention towards your front wifey, otherwise you'll regret and will complain later."

I smiled giving him a nod getting back to my previous position. I whispered a line that never fails me in providing hope,

"Everything happens for a reason."

To which Ved replied softly in my ears while clutching my hand,

"Absolutely darling!, Have faith in your decision."

Soon I could feel my cheeks getting wet seeing everything with my bare eyes. But still anyhow I managed to compose myself and I smiled with tears in my eyes and hope in my heart.

~~~

~Shaurya's Pov~

Though the arrangements are made as per my choice but man!...Still my mom tried her level best to literally just piss me off with her innumerable rituals. I guess these are never-ending...argh!! By my choice I meant that I want this marriage,.....alright I want my marriage to be an intimate affair that is a very very very simple close knit marriage comprised of only and only the most important people or can say all those who are very near to both the families, in order to make the person sitting beside me a little comfortable, I mean as far as I could. Well I can very well understand what all Shri Bhabhi and she went through recently.

The feeling of taking someone's responsibility and tieing to them for the rest of your life is something which sounds to me really weird and annoying, but on the other hand it is also something which makes my entire family very happy. So it's fair deal...right!!! I need to do it especially for my mom and Shri Bhabhi, after all this was the only thing they had ever demanded me to do.

So here I am sitting right in front of the holy fire getting tied to Manjiri.

Suddenly the priest requested,
"Both of you please stand up for pheras".

And then both of us took the vows around the sacred fire and sat down. No sooner did we sit then the priest forwarded the Sindoor and Mangalsutra towards me, I took a pinch of Sindoor, and Shri Bhabhi came forward to lift her sister's veil upwards. And I looked at the face which was covered with the veil a second before.

Her eyes were red and moist, and she was looking down. As soon as I applied the Sindoor under her Maangtika, she closed her eyes and a pair of tears escaped from them. And at that moment I wondered did I make a mistake in agreeing to this marriage. Maybe I guess...

Oh!!! These things are messing my mind now, shaking off my thoughts I tied the Mangalsutra around her neck.

Everything seems so slow that I just want to pace all this up and leave this place as soon as possible.....

~~~

~Manjiri's Pov~

~Manjiri's Pov~

Everything seems so quick that I just want to freeze all this up and gather myself slowly.....

But as the saying goes - Life goes faster than you think. I don't know if I just want to disappear or really want myself to be found.....I am completely clueless what all is happening to me and what all will going to happen next. What my life wants from me and what I want from my life. Oh God why things are so tough... Dadi where are you? I need you? Can't take all this anymore.

I was brought back to reality when the priest declared,

"The union of these two souls is being done. They are husband and wife now... May God shower his blessings on this newly wedded couple".

As soon as the priest declared these words, I could hear people congratulating one another, some were hooting loudly. After hearing the hooting of the people sitting-standing around, I could feel my eyes welling up.

In three words I can now sum up everything ~ Life has changed.

Or can say ~ My Dii has changed.

~~~

This is it for now. Hope you liked it. I am sorry for the mistakes.
In case if you want to share your views or suggest something, you are more than welcome.
Do vote this chap.
Till then take care and stay connected.

Love ♥️✨