✨CHAPTER 19✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to - zion89klar🖤✨

~~~

~Manjiri's Pov~

"I hate these random sad days, having a heavy heart and an anxious mind is the worst........."

I seriously hate being in this mood where nothing is really wrong but nothing feels right either. I don't know why one day I feel like I'm healing and mending... But on the next day I'm tearing and sinking again for no reason at all.

Although I've done a very good job at convincing my heart and myself to draw a blank over all the things and the people for whom some months back I would've given my life to.... But still I can't understand why am I going crazy for that missing picture. I remember very well, I had kept that picture in this brown diary only along with these other two pictures. But now I fail to understand where has that photograph gone?

I went through or can say hunted my entire wardrobe but the picture is no where to be found...
Uff!

"Why are you freaking out?"

I startled at his sudden loud serious voice which came from behind. I replied back without even turning around and looking at him, still centralizing my entire heed in scanning the wardrobe totally and properly

"I'm not. Why would I freak out?
I'm just searching something....."

After many successive unsuccessful searching attempts I decided to turn back. But little did I know that I would turn only to bump into something very hard.

Well! Who asked him to stand right behind me?

I faltered on my feet a little but before I could try to still myself, he stretched his arm to get a hold on my hand. I flinched at his sudden action and upped my eyelashes to meet the gaze of the person standing right in front of me who was eyeing me concerningly.

"Careful!"

He commented to which I simply nodded and backed a little trying to put some much needed space in between.

As if I deliberately bumped into him and stumbled. Rather he himself stood right behind me. Let it be now as I'm not in a mood to argue, moreover arguing with him is of no use in anyway.

"What were you burrowing in this cupboard from so long?"

Burrow??
Am I a rabbit or a mouse who'll burrow... I opened my mouth and said

"Umm! Nothing... was only looking for something."

"Alright! If you're still engaged in the search operation then also do look for my navy blue T-shirt...
It's been missing from last week."