✨CHAPTER 2✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good. Please give it a try.

And if you like the story, please show some love by voting and commenting on this chap.

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to - _writer_pari_🖤✨

~~~

~Manjiri's Pov~

An unknown nervousness always gripped my heart whenever I tried to convince myself that I am a married girl now. Though my in laws are already known to me (except a few), since the time when my Dii got married to Jiju three years ago. But still I don't know why am I feeling nervous, scared and alone here.

Suddenly a voice brought me back to the room from my trance,

"Go freshen up Miru, by then I'll go and fetch something for you to eat. You shouldn't starve yourself baccha, I am sure that you haven't eaten anything since morning...Now quickly pick these clothes and go."

At that moment, I slowly looked around and analysed the room I am sitting in. Though the room is big enough, but to it's contrast there are very limited amount of things properly and neatly arranged. I could only notice three colours in the room; grey, white and black. Unlike the room I had at my place, miles away from here - my room, my wonderland.... Though my room was way smaller than this, but that was full of life filled with many colours, things, memories, etc. Or if anyone wants to go by my Dadi's or Dii's words, my room was full of mess.
And here everything is classy. But to me everything's plain. In my view nothing is special in this room for me to point out.

~~~

Shri was about to leave the room after keeping her Miru's clothes, but instead she stopped and turned around after thinking something. She came forward to Manjiri and said,

" Why are you not responding my love, did you even listen what I just asked you to do..."

After getting no response from the other side... Shri spoke softly while controlling her tears which were welling up in her eyes,

" I am so sorry Miru, please don't punish your Dii like this. Please look at me once. Speak to me. Do you know...I am eagerly waiting for you to eat my head with your never-ending talks like you always used to do before..."

Still she got no reply. A couple of minutes later she gathered her courage and said,

"Believe me I also had my own compulsions...Things were not at all easy for me as well..... You might also think that I even did wrong to Uncle and Aunt... but trust me Miru I did everything only to protect you....."

After speaking the last line Shri was unable to control her tears ....and soon she turned into a crying mess.

After thinking something she gathered herself once again and was about to speak but a comment from behind made her turn around,

"It's enough now...can't you understand it's past midnight...for God's sake give her some time."

To which Shri replied while weeping,

"But Ved...look at her. Far from talking to me, she is not even looking at me."

After taking a deep breath she said,