✨CHAPTER 45✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

~~~

Important :

Do follow me (Sonali_nefelibata) my dear lovelies, so as to keep track of each and every important announcement and not miss out on anything.

Moreover, catch me and your lovable JI HUZOORI's characters on Instagram with the username - 'sonali_nefelibata'. Exciting reels and igtv videos are waiting for you there.
(Link has been provided in my profile's description area.)

And, if you want to know about me and my life a bit, then do read my interview recently published in "Siren's Writer's Interview" book by the community - Stormy_Sirens.

Would love to know your views about it their. So go & read!!!

~~~

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to - NehalLaddha🖤✨

~~~

"Maybe we just love the small pieces of ourselves that we find in others............"

"Come on, you have to finish this all. And don't you dare skip the milk. I'm telling..."

Adishri cut Manjiri's speech in the middle, on noticing a huge glass of milk and a plate of ample number of sliced fruits, that had been placed before her.

"Miru, but this..."

Not letting Adishri to make any excuses, Manjiri remarked shaking her head in disapproval

"Quiet!
I'm not listening anything. Finish it off quickly."

Faint voices of Mrs Dipti Mohan and Mrs Suniti Mohan were marking their presence at the dining hall, even though they were in the kitchen, busy preparing breakfast.

"Leave Miru, she won't listen to anyone. She only does what she feels like, other's advice is poison for her."

Darting his eyes from the newspaper, Ved interrupted the conversation between the two sisters with a miffed tone.
Adishri's fluctuating mood swings and low dietary consumption were recently taking a toll of him.

To which Adishri made a totally displeased face on hearing her husband's irked remark.
Observing that, Manjiri and their Kaveri Dadi exchanged a prudent glance.