✨CHAPTER 21✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to - mya1rey🖤✨

~~~

"You'll definitely bloom, if you had taken the proper time to water yourself in the right manner........."

"Mr. Drizzy D's Platez!"

Manjiri read out the name written on the hoarding as she came out of the car.

"Yeah! This is both mine and Sam's usual favourite one.
Come let's get in."

Dev muttered pressing the button on the key in order to lock the car.

Simpering a little and nodding her head she followed Dev as he started heading inside. After inquiring about their reserved table, an attendant showed them the way to their table.

By the time they both reached the table, Shaurya had already been waiting for them from last fifteen minutes. As Manjiri's eyes fell on him, she observed him fitly seating with his back upright. He seemed to be busy doing something on his phone.

As they both walked over and pulled out their chairs to settle down, Shaurya squinted his eyes under his black frame at them. Moving his lips he taunted

"Oh how so early?
You should have taken some more time."

Rolling his eyes Dev answered,

"If you want such a quick shipment then from next time try sending a pigeon to pick your beloved lady from her college..."

"Actually there was a lot of traffic near the college area, so that's why we got late."

Peeking a glance at Shaurya's sulking face, Manjiri clarified this cutting Dev's sentence in between while handling the matter.

After saying suddenly she sneezed, only then Shaurya's attention turned towards her red nose. Soon his sulk changed into concern. Eyeing her optimally he quizzed,

"Caught cold?"

He spoke lightly and naturally, as if it were a matter of course. To which she obscuringly nodded her head with a slight reluctance. But all of a sudden at next moment someone came from behind and closed her eyes by placing hands over them. She startled with this suddenness. Soon she recognized the person by the sound of that person's low giggles.

"Sam I know it's you, now open my eyes..."

Manjiri appealed while placing her hands over Sameeksha's hands.

"Don't you think you're late Sam?"

Dev asked her in a monotonous way raising his eyebrows. To which she came forward and pulled out a chair to settle down beside him. After making herself comfortable on the chair she sassily replied

"Well Dev don't you think you're missing out a word in your sentence? Huh?"

"What?"
Dev uttered this cluelessly.