✨CHAPTER 44✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

~~~

Important :

Do follow me (Sonali_nefelibata) my dear lovelies, so as to keep track of each and every important announcement and not miss out on anything.

Moreover, catch me and your lovable JI HUZOORI's characters on Instagram with the username - 'sonali_nefelibata'. Exciting reels and igtv videos are waiting for you there.
(Link has been provided in my profile's description area.)

~~~

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to - suns2411🖤✨

~~~

"I never knew how hungry my heart was,............
Until I had a taste of your fondness."

Manjiri's eyes slowly got closed on their own when she sensed no room for air in between her and Shaurya. Whereas, as his mouth found a way to hers, his eyelids too drooped. Thus, this perhaps doubled up the essence of their impassioned proximity.

Though initially this greeting of their mushes was felt way too awkward cause neither had any experience, but still it was somewhat sublimely self - satisfying, without a doubt especially more to him. In spite of the fact that his mind was intermittently crowding with a million of thoughts, but each time he anyhow used to push them away for those very moments, desiring nothing more than to savour those moments to the fullest extent. Almost similar to a child astonished by the abundance newness and keen unfamiliarity. He wished nothing but to get familiarize with this sudden yet pleasant perception inside out.

For all one knows, it might be worth learning by heart.

On the other hand, since the instant his beak was gently and affectionately kept on brushing against her, Manjiri experienced repeated surging tides of warmth and jumpiness within her, at every single juncture. She motionlessly kept on standing with his mouth pressed upon her, in sheer incredulity with the swarm of thoughts subconsciously pouring into her mind in between whiles.

Both could clearly and only hear the sounds of their own racing hearts, along with one another's arrhythmic breaths every once in a while.

No matter how their billowing breaths were intermingling, they were somewhat able to see every colour of the rainbow, with closed eyes in their own sensational way. Each shade signifying a range of new, unexplored sentiments in every passing second.

He downrightly was finding it hard to nurse the growing infatuations for her whereas she was utterly failing in complementing with his undertakings and conduct. She remained still, unmoved and so were her hands, categorically struggling in where to rest exactly. Thence, her palms kept on staying flattened against his chest.