✨CHAPTER 30✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to - Chauhanhusna🖤✨

~~~

"Me, inside myself, always waiting for something that my mind can't define............"

"Hey!
Will both you bother to do me a favour?.... Huh?"

Tara put forward her behest in a form of a formal plead.
Ruchika and Manjiri, who were busy going through a pdf file on Ruchika's tablet together, looked up and scrutinized the DSLR camera in Tara's hand.

"Favour?
For what?..... And where the hell are you all set to go?"

Ruchika quizzed Tara; first in incomprehension and then in agitation.
Coherently Manjiri too joined and inquired in a direct manner.

"Tara will you not attend the next class?"

"Yeah exactly?
Yesterday also you didn't attend.... and in that being a case we both had to lie to Sir about you for being sick."

"Yes Tara, do you even have any clue how important topics you are being missing from last 4 days?"

Putting a stop to the never - ending mocks dipped concern of both her friends, Tara cried out crippling

"Shhh!.... Oh God!
Give it a rest and chill out girls......
Both of you are tensing like I'll get fail in this semester if I dare to miss Parekh Sir's classes for two - three days..."

"Five days!
In case we include today's day too."

Manjiri interrupted or more like corrected Tara offhandedly. To which she sighed in defeat and groused

"Aah! Alright my bad....
Now be a little advantageous, and do me a favour."

Taking the other two's hushed expressions as a cue to continue, Tara expectantly beseeched

"I'm forwarding a link to you both; all you supposed to do is like, comment and most importantly share the same on your social media accounts too..... Please!
Pretty please!"

"Don't tell me you again took a part in some random online photography contest...."

Ruchika uttered these words objectively.
Hearing her Tara knitted her eyebrows and stated brashly

"Yes you're correct!
But it's not some random contest, rather it's a inter - college competition."

"Alright! Alright!
I'll do...."

"Good!"

Capitulating in an instant Ruchika agreed, making Tara beamed gratifyingly.
At next moment, Tara's eyes automatically shifted towards Manjiri who was busy copying down something from her phone into her register in a hurried way, least bothering about the conversation flowing around.

"What about you Manjiri?
Oh! I guess you don't have any social media account except that usual texting app... Right?"

"Umm! Well I do have but it's really been a very long time since I last logged in...."