✨CHAPTER 32✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to - PriyaModak🖤✨

~~~

"If we could look into each other's hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces,
I think we would treat each other more gently, with more love, tolerance and care......................."

"So, his name is Shaurya?"

Jai probed Manjiri unconfidently, because he was not so sure that whether he recalled the correct name from his lane of memory or not.
Hearing Shaurya's name from Jai's mouth and that to out of the blue, Manjiri gaped at his brother in stupefaction for a moment.
But before she could even open her mouth to answer his question, a very well acquainted voice to both of them came from the entrance of their private dining compacted cabin.

"Wow, literally wow!
It's kind of hilarious watching you getting concerned about other's life..."

Hearing Adishri's unwelcoming stiff words, Manjiri's mind completely got muddled up in an instant. She immediately turned her head towards her sister and got up feeling in the wrong.

Jai too raised his head and looked towards the entrance, grinning a little he got up and dashed in the direction of Adishri... he was about to extend his arm in order to reach his another younger sister, whom too he was meeting after five years, but he stopped in the midway when he saw her edging nearer to a man whom he never met face to face but only saw in pictures.

On the other hand, Ved was viewing the scene in front of himself in utter perturbation. Feeling unprepared for this sudden meet and predominantly for the consequences of this meet, the present situation was appearing to him as a huge burden. But in actual fact his main cause of concern was that if in case the situation worsens up, so at then how would he be able to manage everything.

Jai extended his right hand towards Ved and vocalized with a real smile,

"Great seeing you Dr. Ved!"

Involuntarily Ved couldn't stop himself from stretching his hand further, therefore offering a dry smile he shook Jai's hand in a way to meet his modesty.

Then Jai moved closer to Adishri, but contrastingly she kept her distance from him saying

"Don't come over..."

Overlooking her instruction, Jai managed to offer a warm smile and expressed his contentment to her by saying

"Thanks for taking the time to meet me.
I'm so glad to......."

"But I'm sorry to have met you.
I had never thought that you would stoop this low that you would need my Miru as a pawn to summon me to meet you..."