EPILOGUE~2.0 (Part-1)

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

~~~

Important :

Do follow me (Sonali_nefelibata) my dear lovelies, so as to keep track of each and every important announcement and not miss out on anything.

Moreover, catch me and your lovable JI HUZOORI's characters on Instagram with the username - 'sonali_nefelibata'. Exciting reels and igtv videos are waiting for you there.
(Link has been provided in my profile's description area.)

~~~

Dear Readers,

Exciting news! I'm again being easy on you all. Wish I could overlook a few heartwarming requests.

I believe loyal readers shouldn't suffer because of a few.

Anyways, enjoy.

This is Part-1 and Part-2 depends on your response to Part-1. This time, certainly by all means.

(PS - You're advised to not melt my heart with your coaxing words.)

Your support means the world to me, and I'm eager to share this update with you.

Thank you in advance! ♥️

~~~

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

From : Shaurya (drshauryasinghmohan@remail.com)

To : Manjiri (manjirirao@mail4me.com)

Cc:

Subject : Sincerely putting my best foot forward and making the most of it.

My silly Silly Head,

Words fail to capture the depth of emotion that fills my heart as I sit down to write this letter. I am overwhelmed with emotions, and I find it impossible not to express them.

You made me dream when I basically observed, Manjiri.

You caused me to execute when I essentially thought.

You caused me to tune in when I basically heard.

You made me live every minute when I essentially existed.

Much obliged to you.
Truly!
Deeply!
Affectionately!

How can someone go through pain just to bring the other joy?

I always used to wonder this. Not gonna lie, but all this painful stuff was beyond my interest, understanding or whatever you call it. I don't even know what am I typing. Anyways, you must have got it already what I'm trying to say. I mean write. No, I mean type. So let's just move forward.