✨CHAPTER 34✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to - starfireeee_🖤✨

~~~

"Well there is cruelty in this world, a lot of it... That is undeniable!!!
What is also undeniable is that there's always kindness ready to counteract it, whatever... whichever way it can.......
And no matter who you are or the choices you've made, eventually you can always choose to be a part of that kindness..................."

On sensing one's gentle fingers running through her hair, Manjiri double quickly turned to the other side with a slight jolt and unfurled her eyelids. Pushing herself up to her sitting posture, she took a moment to reacclimatise as she was definitely the one among those people who lose a track of their prevailing happenings after an unplanned or accidental afternoon nap.
But for all that she was feeling a little refreshed after taking a short nap, as if her mind has been rebooted.

"You almost sleep like Vaidik,.... in that exactly same foetal position with your arms and knees pulled and curled up into one side."

"Huh?...
Hmm!"

Forming a mental image of her own sleeping position, Manjiri just hummed in response to her Kaveri Dadi, as apparently she didn't know how to react to her utterance. Shifting a little to give her Dadi more space to settle comfortably beside her, Manjiri gathered and twisted her hair clockwise to wrap and pull it up into a sloppy bun.

"Today when you returned from college, you did not even come to meet me in my room as usual... Hmm?
You know I was waiting for you..."

Every day after returning from college, Manjiri straight away used to go to her Kaveri Dadi's room and meet her in the first place, both of them would tell each other about their day whilst having lunch together.

"Oh no! I'm so sorry Dadi!... Had your lunch or not?"

Getting worrisome in an instant Manjiri immediately inquired. To which her Dadi affirmed with a genuine thin smile.

"Yes! I had..."

"Afternoon pills?"

"Yes!"

"And weekly pills? Today's Friday... their turn, remember?"

"Of course! Had them too... God! it doesn't even take a second for you to get alarmed, huh?
Such a worrywart!"

Her Kaveri Dadi remarked whilst slightly shaking her head. On hearing and noticing the helpless shaking movement of her Dadi's head, a little sheepish smile automatically made it's way on Manjiri's face.
Changing the topic she asked