✨CHAPTER 72✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

~~~

Important :

Do follow me (Sonali_nefelibata) my dear lovelies, so as to keep track of each and every important announcement and not miss out on anything.

Moreover, catch me and your lovable JI HUZOORI's characters on Instagram with the username - 'sonali_nefelibata'. Exciting reels and igtv videos are waiting for you there.
(Link has been provided in my profile's description area.)

~~~

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

🚦Trigger Warning!🚦

Mention of mentally disturbing elements such as domestic violence, abuse is there in the chap. So you're pre-warned.

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to -
shandri28🖤✨

~~~

"Are you ever afraid that if you feel something too strongly the emotion will end? So you control yourself to not think or feel it but then again fear that you'll stop feeling anything at all if you control too much?................."

Shaurya walked inside his house without making any noise, given that it was quite early in the morning. His night shifts were hell tiring, sucking all his energy up. Though, at then he was a little eager to reach his house and room soon.

He had been informed well that the Terhavin ceremony (ceremony conducted to mark the final day of mourning after a death) of Manjiri's uncle was scheduled the previous day. His parents had gone to join it on behalf of the entire Mohan family. And he had heard his mother telling Adishri that she would make Manjiri come along on their way back to home.

His parents were home, as he had noticed the car parked outside. He hurriedly walked towards the drawing hall. Though, his steps faltered as he heard his mother's voice erupting out from the hall.

"I'm just a little worried about Miru. There she appeared very quiet, as if a puppet only opening her mouth when required to. I really wanted to bring her along but then I just couldn't."

"Yes, it's worrisome. Everything seemed very disturbed there. One week has passed, maybe it will take all of them some more time to get back to normal." Mr Anubhav added picking up his cup of tea from the centre table, "By the way I never knew Shri and Manjiri are having a cousin too. Jai seems to be very attached to Manjiri. He takes great care of her. And so does she."

Shaurya went still, a frustrated feeling surfaced within him as he heard his mother responding to his father's words.

"Yeah. She is a very sensitive girl, sensitive regarding every relation relating her. Even Mrs Megha Rao who was cold to both the sisters before, appeared to be growing very fond of Miru."