✨CHAPTER 73✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

~~~

Important :

Do follow me (Sonali_nefelibata) my dear lovelies, so as to keep track of each and every important announcement and not miss out on anything.

Moreover, catch me and your lovable JI HUZOORI's characters on Instagram with the username - 'sonali_nefelibata'. Exciting reels and igtv videos are waiting for you there.
(Link has been provided in my profile's description area.)

~~~

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to -
MuskanGoyal885🖤✨

~~~

"Sometimes, the closure we're looking for lies in the silence of the aftermath..............................."

Before Shaurya could pick that diary up in his hand, his phone's ringtone drew his attention. His phone rang and then stopped, after ringing for hardly a couple of seconds.

Intrigued, he got up and walked towards the bed to see who was it, especially at that hour. It was almost half past 11. As he was marching, his phone started ringing again.

His heart dropped the instant as his eyes travelled to the lit screen of his vibrating phone that was flashing the name - Manjiri. By all means he was surprised, not pleasantly though. Instead, he was bitterly surprised.

No matter how wrong he and his priorities was in others' eyes, he didn't deserve to be questioned like that, doubted and untrusted like that, brutally alleged and unloved like that. Why was she caring to call now? Where was she lost all those 14 days? Didn't her heart pity him, even a bit?

He stared at the screen for few seconds with nothingness in his eyes, before finally pressing the green button and aligning the device against his ear.

"Sh... Shaurya!"

He froze hearing her. Her voice was just more than a whisper. He felt frustratingly confined in that moment. He heard her murmur again.

"Hello?"

"Yeah, long time no see."

He sighed. He didn't know what other words to use beyond them. A brief pause filled the gap until he added,

"It's surprising that you didn't delete my number as of yet. By the way, may I know the reason of this call?"

"Umm... Actually, I... I..."

It appeared that she was having a problem in structuring a proper sentence. And it somehow infuriated him. Even now she got nothing to say? Despite everything?

"Oh, so you were bored that's why..."

"No... no... no. Please!"

He could hear her pleading with a throaty voice. A sudden panic lining in her tone. She had this similar tone when she chose to distance herself from him, that remembrance was enough to trigger something in the pit of his stomach.