✨CHAPTER 64✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

~~~

Important :

Do follow me (Sonali_nefelibata) my dear lovelies, so as to keep track of each and every important announcement and not miss out on anything.

Moreover, catch me and your lovable JI HUZOORI's characters on Instagram with the username - 'sonali_nefelibata'. Exciting reels and igtv videos are waiting for you there.
(Link has been provided in my profile's description area.)

~~~

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to - DEEPSHIKHADEBROY🖤✨

~~~

NOTE:-

Can I expect numerous comments on this part?

Do empty your bucket of comments.
Looking forward to your reviews!

~~~

"Believe that this life has a lot of goodness to offer you and accept it.........................."

Whenever a baby is on the way, the parents aren't the only ones who get excited. Odds are that the future grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins, friends, and other loved ones would also be eager to welcome the newest member of the family.

An Indian baby shower is called Godh Bharai in Hindi, which literally meant - 'filling the lap with abundance'.

Manjiri and Sameeksha had taken all the responsibility of the entire function on themselves. Shreya helped them too wherever they were in need, but still her aid was limited because of her little toddler.

If Sameeksha wouldn't be there, Manjiri barely have done anything by herself. Manjiri had very little to worry about with Sameeksha and Dev around. Though, Dev wasn't marking his presence around at that present. Since the function was primarily a female-affair, arrangements for gents had been made on the terrace. So they were there.

After exchange of some swift greetings, a small Pooja (worship) was performed before beginning the main festivities.

The entire hall had been decorated with flowers, fairy lights, themed pictures and other decors. Thus, giving a warm and celebratory vibe to the surrounding. Ceremony was kept simple, creating not much fuss all around.

The crowd of ladies included family, some local distant-family members, neighbours, some close friends of the eldest Mohan lady, mom-to-be Adishri, Mrs Suniti Mohan and Mrs Dipti Mohan. All happily interacting with one another dressed in beautiful sarees and suits.

"Come on leave these now, go and sit with Shri. All can take care of pouring tea into their cups. Call Sam over here too."

The eldest Mohan lady whispered to Manjiri after pulling her hand down to speak in her ear.