✨CHAPTER 10✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to - TomboyCanLovePinks🖤✨

~~~

"Just promise me your 'today' and, I'll turn that into my 'forever'........"

Chatteres and claps filled the hall as Shaurya cut the cake while holding Manjiri's hand. Everyone cheered. Both seemed to be contemplating whether or not to feed each other. But at the behest of everyone, they both at last hesitantly fed each other.

After greeting a few relatives and guests, Shaurya made his way to the stage along with Manjiri where they were congratulated by some more guests. When his friends approached them, he introduced her to all and she too greeted them warmly.

Shaurya couldn't help admiring his wife, well she's surprising him a lot today. But he won't deny that there was also a doubt in his mind that when they'll get back to the normal routine after this party, this smiling Manjiri will be gone. And he'll be only left with the nervous, confused and sad Manjiri..... Thinking of this, he mentally sighed. At one moment he was thinking this and in the other he smiled helplessly at the memory of Manjiri clutching his hand tightly.

He turned his face to look her but he found her glancing somewhere else. He tried to follow her glance, and saw that his Dadi was conversing with Manjiri in some gestures from far. He observed that whenever she talks with her, her face looks unworried. Clearing his throat in order to gain her attention, he spoke to her calmly

"If you want we both can go there... or can call her here..."

She looked at him and shook her head saying,

"No it's fine...don't bother yourself and her."

He nodded in response and stared at her face with an unexplored feeling in his heart. Both could feel the increasing intensity between them, on realizing something she immediately diverted her gaze as his intense gaze was intolerable to her. Her extreme shyness brought a slight sweet smile on his face. He wispers to himself amusingly while shaking his head,

"This naïve girl is too hard to handle..."

His thoughts came to halt when he heard Ved adressing everyone holding a mic in his hand......

~~~

"You may not be happy today but eventually you will be........"

" Greetings everyone! On behalf of the Mohan family, I , Ved would firstly like to acknowledge your presence in the function. I know we've some guests who have traveled far just to join us in our happiness today. Thank you all for coming and I hope you all are having a wonderful evening.

Moving forward, well it's hard for me to find the right words to express the depths of my feelings but still I really want to make a try.....I'd like to begin by taking a few moments in talking about the newly weds Shaurya and my dear Manjiri, whom Shri and I call 'Miru' lovingly.