❤️LET'S TITTLE-TATTLE❤️

Belated warm wishes on Women's Day to all the lovely ladies of the world,

Even before I begin writing this or you move ahead reading this, here's one thing I want to let you know and that is - "I AM PROUD OF YOU!".
I know neither you, nor your family, or your peer group, but I know that just like me, you too might have gone through a lot and surviving the expectations of many.
Well, expectations have always been synonymous to our name. Isn't it?

Anyways, you ought to be smiling while reading this... Cause it's not just the feminine features, soft voice or empathetic nature, that make us a woman, it's the zeal of never giving up, it's the power of staying strong and smiling even when you're broken inside, it's your selflessness for your family that makes you a woman.

So you just do you my love, tear the clouds of expectancy and beautifully reach for your preferable skies. You're life itself, and it soul your strength regardless of anything unnecessary.

Be the glory that you are, take pride in yourself. May you stood affirm in every walk of life.

Coming on to our chitter-chatter...

Well, it's always fun to peek behind the curtains of a story. So I'll be briefly parleying with you all on some main leading ladies of 'JI HUZOORI'.

If truth be told, I completely dislike those characterizations in which fictional females are just treated as objects of desire, or an epitome of flawless beauty or something like an absolute depiction of beauty with brains

Thereby, I tried my best to not portray my any character that way. I always intended that my portrayals should gracefully showcase complexities of varied emotions and challenges.

Be it Manjiri, Adishri, Sameeksha or even Shreya... I believe all have that distinct, raw and honest appeal in their depictions.

~~~

Manjiri -
Her journey nearly resonates with a slow blossoming of a wilted flower. I feel there is something way mighty in her sensitivities and vulnerabilities. Torn between unpleasant emotions and confusions, her hesitancy and inner thoughts acquire a grammar of it's own. She lived a sheltered life until everything went upside down, then she had to face something which she never seen, even ever imagined coming. Still she never gives up nor seeks for anyone's pity or sympathy. Her unflinching attributes are indeed impressive. There is a sense of innocence and understood relatability to her spontaneous thoughts, which undeniably makes you adore her more and more. Her road to self discovery will be building undoubtedly on multiple learning experiences.

What are your genuine views on her?

Adishri -
I believe that there are various layers in her character. She not only offers moments of tenderness, affection, concern; but also presents evident struggles which I might guess many people go through. Her refreshingly realistic management of relations and sentiments are often villainized.... But that's okay cause no one is perfect. With time I realized that being real is far more significant than being perfect. Am I right?

What are your genuine views on her?

Sameeksha -
A chatty, happy go lucky and vivacious portrayal which can unquestionably outshines every other character in the story in her presence. She just add an effortless charm in the book I guess. She has got some extra sense which I think no other female possess, but surprisingly she too is slightly messed up. And undoubtedly she'll very gracefully own up to both, her sassiness as well as her perplexities. She is just as prone to make mistakes and get confused as us, Manjiri or Adishri. So be ready to witness!

What are your genuine views on her?

Shreya -
If in case you people are quick to judge her, then let me just correct you. She has a soft spot for our main lead in an entirely unassuming manner, did you feel that?
Her character too has got many layers, quite similar to Adishri's. She just only demanded one thing and that was 'a say' in an important decision of his brother's life, which she never got. But I promise, a surprise is waiting for you ahead!

What are your genuine views on her?

Kaveri Dadi -
Indeed a delightful mix of humour, warmth, experience, teachings and of course love, that to unconditional love for every member of her family; whether her own belonged people or an entirely new add on. She simply spreads happiness and positive vibes all around.

What are your genuine views on her?

Jamuna Dadi -
A headstrong lady who constantly fought from her own blood for righteousness, till her last breath. Undeniably she lived her life the way she wanted to. Despite having conservative beliefs, her unflinching loyalty and limitless love for her grand - daughters, are what which make her more lovable and memorable.

What are your genuine views on her?

Priyal -
Well to be honest this character wasn't in the original plot. And then when I added her I wanted her to portray as someone who will mess the already messed up situation more. But then I dropped the idea, cause we females never really want to disrupt anybody's life in actuality. Even fictional characters ought to spotlight true things of feminity. Isn't it?
Coming to the character, she too is shocked at the turn of events. I personally liked her honesty in showcasing her true feelings and responses. There is a romantic melancholy and a certain guilt in her unrequited love.
And friends, without a doubt she will definitely bring an interesting twist in the story in no time. So just hold your breaths!

What are your genuine views on her?

~~~

At last simply to sum up everything, my characters are not without flaws but I'm happy that they are strong and unique in their own ways. And most importantly they are genuine and real, not just only & only idealistic and perfect!

Signing off with this exceptionally pretty thing I read today -

With much fondness & best wishes,
PRAJNA❤️

Follow Sonali_nefelibata to stay connected!
And join characters of 'JI HUZOORI' on Instagram with the username 'sonali_nefelibata'. (Link is there in the description box on my profile.)