✨CHAPTER 20✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to - vaishnavi_borulkar🖤✨

~~~

"Fate knows how to mock itself at times........."

"Didi I didn't meant to say that at all, you're taking this matter wrong.....
Why are you not understanding me?"

Adishri feebly questioned this while kneading the dough. To which creasing her forehead's lines deeply Shreya blurted out these words with an exasperation.

"Understand?
Who... you? Never!!!
Don't forget that you can make others fool with your overly sugar coated talks but not me.... You can make others dance on your signals but not me."

"Why are you unnecessarily associating this small thing with the old things???...."

As soon as these words came out from Adishri's mouth, an avalanche of heated arguments started pouring down outrageously in the kitchen.
Standing at the entrance aghast Manjiri couldn't make out clearly what these two women are talking about.
Unaware of the fact that now a third person is also present there, Shreya continued

"Wow Shri wow!
You can happily control other people's life as per your wishes and I.... Sadly I can't even associate things.
Don't you think it's slightly unfair? Huh?"

"My Miru is not other people. And I have every single right on my little sister's life."
Adishri snorted.

"Oh really? If so then according to this notion of yours I too had full right on my Shaurya's life's decisions... Right??
So then who gave you the permission to snatch my rights away from me?
I don't know you don't realize it or you don't want yourself to realize this in your pointless pride that she's all wrong for him....Their name sake marriage is nothing but only the result of your purposeless stubbornness.
Well one question always arises in my mind that what if Shaurya would have already been married before your Dadi's death,......so would you have forced Dev to marry your sister and leave Sam then???
Huh....Tell me??"

Hearing these unkind and rasping words of Shreya, Manjiri apprehended and felt as if her brain short circuited for a few seconds. She literally experienced a great difficulty in placing her thoughts at then, she frozed at her place as what she was hearing was not quite sinking in well to her. Hurt flashed in the eyes of both the sisters.
Putting more vigour on the dough with her hands, Adishri uttered these words in a slight louder tone as compared to her normal one.

"What rubbish!!!
Didi do you even comprehending to whatever you're babbling out of your mouth?"

"And do you even realize that by you and your Dadi's single meaningless nonsensical demand, how many lives have been affected?"

Letting out a humourless chuckle Shreya questioned this. But this time before Adishri could say anything, a voice came from behind which forced both the interlocutors to turn around and look at the owner of that cry.