✨CHAPTER 8✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good. Please give it a try.

And if you like the story, please show some love by voting and commenting on this chap.

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to - kaps012🖤✨

~~~

~Shaurya's Pov~

"Only if I could hear the loudest screams of her silences......"

Speachless and stunned... these two words could only describe her condition the best, when I grabbed Ved Bhai's phone away from her. She gave me a strange look. Her look was something that had left an indelible picture registered in my mind....it was crystal clear from her curious eyes that she wanted to ask me many questions...

"What's wrong Shaurya?"

Shri Bhabhi inquired with a blank face...Maybe, she probably guessed whose call was it.

Oh God! What we feared happened...... Thanks to Dev, stupid!

I have now made up my mind, it's not right to hide these things anymore. Can't let Manjiri assume any shit further. Already she's a victim of so many misunderstandings, that now another also came.

But as soon as I could say anything, the rest of the family members came out. Ved Bhai immediately changed the point of talk and instructed all of us in a low voice, mainly Shri Bhabhi

"Everyone has come out, so don't make fuss and this matter can be discussed later...plus this is not the time for all these things. Time is short, so without wasting make things done for tomorrow's reception party..."

Shri Bhabhi nodded still looking unsure.

After that no one said or asked anything further. Whole day passed with a flick of a finger making arrangements, inviting people and so on. No one really had time to ask anything or hear anything from anyone. I wonder what Manjiri might be feeling or thinking, I am damn sure that there must be a conflict going on in her mind, all she was needing were answers to her questions... Throughout the day I got a few chances to see her, but she ignored my gaze each time. To be honest I thought that maybe she would question me whenever she'll get a chance. But she proved me wrong...

A yawn escaped from my mouth, I looked at the clock. Oh it's 11:40, I looked towards Dev who was texting something on his phone with his all time weird smile pasted on his face. Must be chatting with Sam, who else could it be at this time. After creating problems in others life, look how is he peacefully smiling while texting...Such a moron! I shook my head and got up from the sofa. Ved Bhai looked towards me and uttered some words which were indirectly taunting Dev

"Lets go Shaurya, after all we can't stay up late for no reason in particular..."

To which Dev commented immediately

"Oh please! I can very well understand whom you are referring and what you are saying Bhai...but let me tell you people who prefer to stay up late are generally twice as creative as those who go to bed early."

" Ya, we saw your creativity in the morning..." I said sharply looking at him.

He sheepishly smiled and rolled his eyes. Suddenly a known voice came from behind which made me turn around and Ved Bhai look up.