✨CHAPTER 40✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

~~~

Important :

Do follow me (Sonali_nefelibata) my dear lovelies, in order to keep a track on my each & every announcement and significant notification.
And also to avoid any kind of confusion in future, like many of you had to undergo in past few days/months.

Moreover, catch me and your lovable JI HUZOORI's characters on Instagram with the username - 'sonali_nefelibata'. Exciting reels and igtv videos are waiting for you there. (Link has been provided in my profile's description area.)

~~~

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to - ansharnav123🖤

~~~

"I didn't ask for anything huge,
I just wished for a hand which crave my hold,...
And to caress me when the world seems very cold......................"

"No matter how well your preparation is, before the exam, and especially before the first exam nervousness is common among nearly everyone...
But the way you're scanning and re - scanning your notes, time and again, is literally abnormal Manjiri."

Shaurya sighed and spoke, getting up from his desk after closing his laptop and moving towards the bed.
He looked all set to hit the bed anytime.

Being already super anxious for her exam which was scheduled for the next day, Manjiri chose to ignore his words. She simply looked up to him and then went back to what she had been doing, i.e., paging through the pages of various books in her lap and hands with creased eyebrows and disturbed facial expressions.

Half laying on the edge of the vacant little side of bed, Shaurya got immersed into his phone's feed whilst waiting for Manjiri to finish up. But little did he know that his incoming notification tones and of course the volume of the short videos which he was viewing on his handset was considerably high enough to disrupt someone's concentration ability.

"Please na Shaurya, don't disturb. Close it or use your earphones."

Manjiri whined irritably, this made Shaurya look towards her. He passed a weird annoyed glance when her gaze met his, he really was disliking her highly disturbed and tensed self.

"Well, Madam Manjiri you also either close these or go over there, as this very person needs to sleep comfortably on his bed."

He playfully added, he actually teased her intentionally this time hoping to lighten the atmosphere in the room and also to make her agree to switch off the lights soon.
To which she looked at him wordlessly and then taking a soft sigh, she kind of pleaded him as the manner in which her belongings were scattered all over the bed, presumably a good amount of her precious time would get consumed efficiently if she starts gathering them to translocate over the desk.