✨CHAPTER 60✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

~~~

Important :

Do follow me (Sonali_nefelibata) my dear lovelies, so as to keep track of each and every important announcement and not miss out on anything.

Moreover, catch me and your lovable JI HUZOORI's characters on Instagram with the username - 'sonali_nefelibata'. Exciting reels and igtv videos are waiting for you there.
(Link has been provided in my profile's description area.)

~~~

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to -
treasure_trove🖤

~~~

"The thing that I miss the most about you isn't you..................... It's me. I miss who I am when I am with you."

"The number you're calling is either switched off or not reachable at the moment. Please call again later..."

Manjiri dejectedly removed her phone from her ear and looked at her Kaveri Dadi.

"Never mind, child, he must have not charged his phone." The senior Mohan lady attempted to pacify the situation even though she knew her words won't make any difference as her dear grandson was clearly at fault at then, "He'll call back soon. He must be busy. No issues!"

Manjiri nodded and got up to go back to her room.

While walking back, she felt even more conflicted than ever. Whilst trying to reach him through call, she went up the stairs and soon found her inside the room.

Sprawling lazily on the bed, she threw her phone aside and took an audible frustrated sigh.

Off late, his ignorance and indifferent behaviour were severely wounding her sanity. It had become his routine to be busy all day long and very carelessly ignore her existence every now and then. She was so done with him, his that friend and Chandigarh.