✨CHAPTER 11✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to - _MAGNIFICENT_SAM_🖤✨

~~~

~Manjiri's Pov~

"Just know that if you hide,...It doesn't go away."

From the corner of my eyes, I can see Sam happily chatting with Dii. And Dii is widely grinning while listening her. What are they talking about?.... It seems that they have a nice bond, but I don't know why I'm feeling betrayed by my own sister. I know I shouldn't feel this way but it looks like she found a new sister. Today, she didn't even tried talking to me... not even once and there she's hugging Sam. Maybe I'm getting disturbed with the fact that my Dii is giving more importance to some other girl than her own sister.

Such thoughts kept swirling in my mind until I heard Shaurya's voice from behind.

"'Someone is being jealous...right?"

What the hell? Were my expressions so obvious? Taken aback by the suddenness, I didn't move for a while. And before I could think of anything, he came forward from behind and stood in front of me. Being hell embarrassed, I didn't dare to look at him. I stuttered

"I'm no...not... jealous.."

"Did I take your name?

And don't lie...as it is written all over your face."

Oh God! This man is dangerous. Widening my eyes I looked at him. And guess what he was smirking, I could see mirth dancing in his eyes. I squirmed seeing this.

But suddenly expressions on his face changed looking somewhere. Frown lines appeared on his forehead, following his glance I tried to look in the direction where he was glancing.

Who is she now???

She is looking at us smilingly. I too offered her a small smile. And on seeing this she made her way towards us. Well I must say she's a pretty girl with a pretty smile.

"Congratulations both of you! Ever since I came here, I was looking for a chance to meet you both

"Congratulations both of you! Ever since I came here, I was looking for a chance to meet you both. And now see, when the party is over I finally got a chance."