✨CHAPTER 4✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.

Please give it a try. And if you like the story, please show some love by voting and commenting on this chap.

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to - Amaira_09🖤

~~~

~Adishri's Pov~

"How many times do I have to tell you that whenever you are in the kitchen, take care of yourself. Since childhood you always do these kind of silly things...now look at your hand..."

I shouted on my Miru while rubbing an ice cube on her burnt hand. To which she gulped at my tone and immediately her eyes got filled with fresh warm tears. Oh no, this was not my intention. I shouted as I was worried about her hand. This girl, uff!! I tell you always doing things carelessly and by that she only gets hurt later... I don't know when will she grow up???

"If your sister is so silly then why you forced my Shaurya to marry her...huh?? Shri didn't you think about it before?"

A known voice came from behind which made me turn around. Oh it's...

" It's all my fault in all of this... please don't make a fuss about it Dii."

Dev answered Shreya Didi sternly. To which she immediately replied,

"Yes, yes, I am the only one who makes fuss everytime and is always wrong. While your so called Bhabhi is always correct...am I right Dev!"

"Anyways why am I wasting my time with you all. Shri serve the food fast... Abhinav and I will be leaving for home soon after the breakfast."

Shreya Didi commanded me. Nodding my head I immediately asked Dev to go and call everyone to the dining hall.

Both of us that is, Miru and I arranged the dining table. I am super happy to see her trying to accept the changes. She is giving her 100 percent and this is something which is placing my heart at peace, I am glad that she obeyed Ved.

But by seeing her face, I could sense her nervousness . Maybe she is hesitant to face everyone. Also she must have felt awkward about how Shreya Didi talked to me a few minutes ago.

Soon all came and took their seats. And I began serving the food....

~~~

~Manjiri's Pov~

~Manjiri's Pov~

"How can I begin anything new with all of yesterday in me?"

I sighed thinking about what all happened at the dining table. Firstly I felt nervous, but soon I felt good to see the whole family together happily enjoying the food while doing hearty talks and cracking silly jokes. This was something entirely new for me. As since childhood, I have seen only two people living with me. After Dii got married, only Dadi and me. But look here, Mohan Villa has too many members living together. Nice, isn't it?

Well I won't deny that all the while I prayed to God that everyone likes the Halwa. Thankfully everyone liked it and nearly everyone praised me too. Except some. Senior Mohans offered me money as Shagun after eating the halwa, I was clueless whether to accept it or deny it.

I really didn't know what to do so I looked at Dii...God this habit of mine...urgh!! To which she smilingly pressed her eyes while nodding and encouraged me to receive the Shagun (Money). I have this habit since childhood whenever I do not understand anything, I go by my loved ones that is my Dii and Dadi. Wait, wait...Dii - loved one...seriously??? No she is no longer a loved one for me. Not after that day...

My eyes filled with warm tears thinking about that unfortunate day.

"I can never forgive you Dii for this. If you hadn't taken that decision that day, maybe my Dadi would have been with me today...Why you did this Dii, why?? You even betrayed Raghav Uncle and Megha Aunty, that too only for property.....how can you do this. You have changed and now you want me to accept the changes..."

I whispered this to myself while climbing the stairs. Thinking all this, I didn't know when I entered the room. The same room in which I slept yesterday.

As soon as I entered the room, I saw Shaurya standing in the balcony looking around.

Then immediately he looked at me straight in the eyes. I couldn't take his intense stare, so I averted my gaze and looked down...

I wiped my tears and I was still looking down in order to avoid his gaze... I could sense his continuous stare, his eyes are not leaving me. What to do??? I am feeling very uncomfortable now...Shall I go from here??? No, this will look more weird... Why God why, why do you always put me in these kind of situations...

 Why God why, why do you always put me in these kind of situations

I have decided to ignore him like always...Well there's nothing new in this.

But now from the corner of my eyes, I could see him entering the room after closing the balcony's door. He pulled out his white coat from the wardrobe and I saw him coming closer to me...My heartbeat quickened seeing this. Oh no! Please go to your hospital Dr. Shaurya , don't come here.

I took a sigh of relief when he picked up the file from the desk placed just next to me. Thank God!

But to my surprise he............

~~~

This is it for now. Hope you liked it. I am sorry for the mistakes.

In case if you want to share your views or suggest something, you are more than welcome.

Do vote this chap.

Till then take care and stay connected.

Love ♥️✨