✨CHAPTER 33✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to - __Aavanti_🖤✨

~~~

"Wear your vulnerability like that the badge of honor it is!!!
In a world that can be cold and unkind, it takes great strength and even more bravery to wear your heart on your sleeve the way you do..................."

"Not so long ago I had full authority over my life.... but regrettably somewhere along the line I lost it.....
I lost it completely!
I lost it because of you both... And now I've simply turned into a mere puppet of your hands;
a puppet who is unable to make choices,
a puppet who is unable to shape her own destiny, and
a puppet who has to accept every damn thing that her master or mistress commands....
Why???"

Yelling out in utter frustration, Manjiri expressed her helplessness whilst seething in pain and fury. Her elevated tone made Adishri and Jai flinch at their positions as being perfectly acquainted with their little sister's behaviour, they never saw her reacting like this.
Ved too was struck with bewilderment viewing the scene in front of his eyes.

"Just because I'm the youngest in the family, it doesn't simply mean you people have got the permit to keep me hanging on to bits and pieces of what was hidden...
And just because I doesn't mention or oppose, it isn't mean that I'm absolutely okay of whatever you people decide."

Yelping the last sentence Manjiri bit her lips, turned her head and infuriately blinked her eyes a few times, forcing back the tears that she was so anxious to shed. Though she tried her best but at last despairingly she failed in holding back her tears.
Seeing her little sister cracking up like that Adishri too sobbed speechlessly. She advertently extended her hands in order to reach out to Manjiri but abruptly stopped in midway when she saw Jai taking the opportunity to embrace the trembling figure of her sister.

Jai firmly pressed Manjiri's head into his chest as he said this with deep emotion whilst gently patting her on her back.

"Minnie as long as you are willing to come back with me, I can guarantee you all your authority....
Don't be sad, don't you still have me in all this? Huh?
No matter what, I promise I will always be your solid support......"

Beholding and hearing this Adishri felt a sharp pain in her heart, she was unable to say a single word as suddenly it seemed to her that now perhaps everything will slip out from her palms.

"What right do you have to say this to me? Don't forget how disgusting what you did was...
Over and above that if you're questioning on my husband's accountability and responsible behavior then sorry to ask you, were you responsible enough that now you're judging other's?"

Manjiri was so screwed - up that she even forgot to struggle in Jai's hold, but when she heard his words she immediately raised her head. Whilst glaring at his direction and freeing her own self from his hold, Manjiri frigidly asked him this with an eerie calm voice. The look that was crossing her features spontaneously sent a shiver down Jai's spine.
Pleading her he stated