✨CHAPTER 22✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to - RupalShah774🖤✨

~~~

"From a mere stranger........ To the someone whom now I can't afford to lose!"

A hush had been submerging the room in complete reticence from last nearly more than ninety minutes, i.e., approximately one and a half hour.... Tranquillity and occupiedness were quite evident around.

Clicking sounds of the keyboard's keys of Shaurya's laptop were the only dins reaching Manjiri's ears. But she was least bothered to take a notice of that as she too was absorbed in finishing her assignments. Both were busy toiling at their own tasks. One was rightly seating at his desk while on the other hand the another one was sprawled all over the bed along with her stationery materials and phone. After being busy in dragging and running her right hand over so many pages for such a long time constantly, she was finally done with her assignments.

Hence, she got up from the bed after taking a fatigued sigh and assembled all her things back in her bag, careful to not miss out anything especially on his side of the bed. As his cranky and neat freak nature utterly disapproves any type of objects heedlessly and needlessly lying on the bed. Crushing the waste and used scrapped file pages into a huge ball she started walking towards his direction.

"Shift a little!"

"For what?"

Still centralizing his entire attention on the screen and without even sparing Manjiri a glance, Shaurya offhandedly quizzed her with a clouded up expression glued on his face.

The trash bin was kept under Shaurya's desk, therefore his legs were playing a role of a hindrance in between her and the bin.

"I've to throw these."

"Then throw!"

"Where?"

"Anywhere you want Manjiri! Now don't disturb!"

Her mind was already fretting up with weariness. And on top of it his absent-minded and careless replies were helping nothing but only fuelling her irritability. So after thinking for a moment, she put down the paper litter on his lap in an aimless manner with an irking look patched on her face and went away.

Stupefied by her this whimsical and unpredictable act, he peeked a glance at her retreating form and rolled his eyes at her child like behaviour. Throwing away those papers into the trash can, he again sank in his work.

Experiencing a hair cramp over her scalp, Manjiri undid her tight ponytail and raked her hands through her hair for letting it braid into a loose braid tail. After making it she went to the washroom to change into her usual night clothes.