EPILOGUE~1 (Part-1)

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

~~~

Important :

Do follow me (Sonali_nefelibata) my dear lovelies, so as to keep track of each and every important announcement and not miss out on anything.

Moreover, catch me and your lovable JI HUZOORI's characters on Instagram with the username - 'sonali_nefelibata'. Exciting reels and igtv videos are waiting for you there.
(Link has been provided in my profile's description area.)

~~~

Dear Readers,

Exciting news about EPILOGUE~1: it grew beyond expectations!

To ensure its quality, I've split it into two parts: Part-1 is ready, and Part-2 depends on your response to Part-1.

Your support means the world to me, and I'm eager to share this chapter with you.

Thank you in advance! ♥️

~~~

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

Date: February 14th

Time: 11:53 p.m

Dear Dr. Saahab,

Since only seven minutes are to go, so lemme begin by wishing you a very Happy Valentine's Day, Dr Saahab.

I admire you so much. You have a beautiful soul, a golden heart and a brilliant mind. I feel so fortunate to be the person who got to marry you twice.

Thanks for making my life blissful with your sheer existence.
I love you so so so so so much...
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

You are my blue skies when clouds are grey. You are the one I can talk to when I have nothing to say. You are my whole heart. Thank you for loving me the way you do.

I wish I could give you the world for Valentine's Day but that's not technically possible you see.

So will you settle for my heart?

I'm missing you badly on this lovely day. It sucks that we can't spend the days together. Even though we're miles apart, my heart is warmed by all the lovely memories we've created over the years. We would complete 4 years on this March 1st.

And now I've made up my mind to give this letter to you on our anniversary day, the day when you're supposedly returning. And I guess, I'm ready to give you the best gift this time. Well, I'm not sure of how you'll react.

I don't know what to write specifically. It's just that I want to write, write for you this way.

After 3 years.
Texting is ok but this is something... What should I say?