✨CHAPTER 27✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to - deekshithareddy28🖤✨

~~~

"We didn't talk about anything heavy or light...... we were just there together.
And that was enough!!!"

It was almost 4 o'clock early in the morning..... pitch darkness and restful stillness was still quite evident all around. Weightless airy drops of cloudburst rain were dripping from the sky outside noiselessly yet incessantly; and the way it was drizzling, there seemed no sign of it's pausing any time soon.

Lying on his stomach comfortably, Shaurya was owning a tranquil and restful slumber soundly.
But on the other hand Manjiri was unable to sleep peacefully, being in a daze she was babbling something in her mouth time and again while curling up into a ball at the corner of the bed, completely burying herself in her comforter.

All of a sudden, a violent persistent coughing's noise reached Shaurya's ears which somewhat fetched him out from his deep isolated sleep to a slightly disturbed light sleep. Shuffling a little he flipped to the other side i.e. turning towards his left in a sheer listless and inactive mode.

After calming for a while, Manjiri again started coughing violently. Getting disturbed by the constant low - pitched faint commotion, Shaurya half - consciously looked at her side with his semi - opened orbs. After a few seconds he heard her babbling something gibberish in a very faint tone. At then he sat up and called out her name,

"Manjiri!"

Getting no response from her side, he switched on the side lamps and shuffled a little towards her entirely enveloped form. Pulling off the comforter from her upper frame gently; he right away took a notice of both, her flushing complexioned face and her shaky fast breaths. Reaching out to touch her forehead concerningly, he confirmed that she had an elevated body temperature.

He got up immediately and with a thermometer in hand came back to her. Shaking her hand he tried to wake her up but maybe she was in a delirium therefore she wasn't responding. Lightly tapping her feverish burning cheeks with a bit more strength, he again called her name.
Luckily Manjiri finally unfurled her eyelids partly and gazed at those pair of deep complicated eyes, that were full of concern and careful attention at then. Her eyes were watery bloodshot.

"You're having fever.
Let me first put this thermometer in your mouth and then...... will make you gobble up the medicines accordingly."

Unconscious and insensible Manjiri meekly followed his instructions in dazedness. Soon after gulping the antipyretic and analgesic tablets down her throat, she again closed her eyes to fall asleep but much to her discomfort she once again started coughing violently.

"Ah!"

Letting out a low cry, she oscillated her head in discomposure.