✨ LET'S CHAT!✨

A very Happy Independence Day to all the Indians across the world...!

🧡🤍💚

It has been 75 glorious years since our INDIA first embarked on the journey of self discovery.
Many said that it would be difficult, almost impossible to dream of any success with the vast diversity... But my India, our India held it with pride. And now look how far we've come and how brightly our nation shines on the map of the world.

वंदे मातरम्!!!
( Motherland, I praise you!!! )

~~~

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Alright, so it's really been a very long time since we people had a chit-chat.....
Thereupon, let's begin a small talk :-

Before we began, I just hope you're enjoying the story so far and the current pace is okay with you all, neither too fast or too slow. If so then feel free to point out.

1. - Few words on Manjiri & Shaurya.
Also about their developing inclination towards each other.

2. - Few words for your favourite couple among the three.

3. - If you get a chance to meet the characters, then what will you tell/suggest/advice them? You can even praise them if you want....

4. - If you could be a character in this story, who would you prefer to be & why? Do tell me....

5. - Which of the characters do you relate to the most and why?

6. - What part of the book was the most fun to read? (If any)

7. - What songs does this book make you think of? (If any)

8. - What, to you, are the most important elements of good writing? (Will definitely try to work upon those.)

9. - What are the essential characteristics of a hero/heroine you can root for? (Really need to know.)

10. - How many hours a day you invest in reading/writing?

In case you want to ask me anything regarding this story or solitarily about me, please feel free to ask.
I would be really glad to answer......

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

~~~

Signing off with this exceptionally pretty thing I read today -

With much fondness & best wishes!
PRAJNA💕

Follow Sonali_nefelibata to stay connected!
And join the characters of 'JI HUZOORI' on Instagram with the username 'sonali_nefelibata'.
(Link is there in the description box on my profile.)