✨CHAPTER 69✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

~~~

Important :

Do follow me (Sonali_nefelibata) my dear lovelies, so as to keep track of each and every important announcement and not miss out on anything.

Moreover, catch me and your lovable JI HUZOORI's characters on Instagram with the username - 'sonali_nefelibata'. Exciting reels and igtv videos are waiting for you there.
(Link has been provided in my profile's description area.)

~~~

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to -
Symspo🖤✨

~~~

NOTE:-

Can I expect numerous comments on this part?

Do empty your bucket of comments.
Looking forward to your reviews!

~~~

"You have to let something go. You carry too much in your heart. There's no room for anything else............................"

"Do you even know what you are saying?"

Shaurya asked dumbfounded. His tone was laced with cluelessness and sheer shock. Something didn't seem right about those moments.

"Yes! Cause I've heard everything. And I don't have the courage to listen anything else. I've heard enough." Manjiri took a moment to inhale deeply. "What did you think that you would keep fooling me and I would always remain clueless?"

"Manjiri, you're having a misunderstanding. You are taking everything in a wrong way. There isn't like what you're perceiving..."

He spoke reaching out to hold her shoulder. Scooting away his hand in an instant she got up on her feet. Tears blurred her vision as she intervened his utterance with her ugly insecurity.

"When are you leaving me, by the way?"

"I'm not leaving you. I'm not going anywhere. You're thinking nonsense." He exclaimed irritably. He got up too and stood in front of her. "And fraud? How can you put such a big allegation on me and my family just like that?"

She herself didn't know what she spoke. She couldn't register anything what was happening to her, happening with her. Everything appeared strange, entirely alien. She couldn't feel related to her surroundings. Shaurya's shrill voice brought her back to her senses.

"I'm asking something. Tell me?"

"Manjiri, don't test my patience anymore. I want answer to my question. Speak up!"

Shaurya kind of screamed shaking her arm vigorously. He indeed felt very annoyed. His voice startled her. Some more hot tears started stinging her eyes as she sniffed and attempted to form a few valid sentences.