✨CHAPTER 38✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to - MokshitaSingh🖤✨

~~~

"One of the best feelings is finding someone who really gets you without any condition... A special someone who lets you be vulnerable and extreme honest.
The kind of person who encourages you to push past your flaws because they accept you as you are... A beloved someone who never tells you that you're too much of this and too little of that.
Because to them you're just enough of everything they absolutely adore about you....................."

"Manjiri! Come here for once..."

Manjiri turned her neck towards Shaurya in a reflex as soon as he called her from behind, that to from a little far distance. At then she quickly took a note of his sulking expressions.

"Ohho Shaurya!"

Suddenly a loud voice brought Manjiri back to where she was presently seating, indirectly making her aware that all the senior ladies around her, whom her Kaveri Dadi claims to be her friends, had friskily started whispering something among themselves with teasing grins pasted on each and everyone's faces.

"Firstly he makes rare appearances, and then instead of greeting us, he directly demands for his wife."
Another voice perkily remarked aloud making everyone around Manjiri giggle, including her Kaveri Dadi as well.

"Arre leave it Rajni, boys these days very casually overlook their mothers, grandmothers in front their wives... It's nothing new after all."
A senior lady sitting next to Manjiri jokingly asserted.

"Exactly Sharmila Bhabhi!
Kaveri what is this? I never expected this kind of behaviour from our Shaurya."
Another senior lady in that group playfully asked Kaveri Dadi.

At this comment, Shaurya mentally rolled his eyes. He would have never dared to interject in between these old ladies' gossiping session, if he wasn't getting bored as hell. Though he was with Dev up till now, but when his little brother got busy with his important call, with his fiance... So at then he didn't find it right to disturb Ved and Adishri who were spending some free time together in the fresh air. After all he can't be a 'Dev' who spoils other people's sweet moments. So at last, he was here, presently handling his first - hand embarrassment.

"Arre shut up you all. Everyone has turned so old then also never leaves a single chance to rag any new couple around."

Kaveri Dadi jauntily berated her friends, periphrastically making all of them giggle more loudly. Though she too was enjoying but on observing both Shaurya and Manjiri's red - faced and discomfited state, she called out to Shaurya

"You come here Shaurya!"

So with an embarrassed look, Shaurya marched closer towards the group. With a polite smile he greeted all.