✨CHAPTER 55✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

~~~

Important :

Do follow me (Sonali_nefelibata) my dear lovelies, so as to keep track of each and every important announcement and not miss out on anything.

Moreover, catch me and your lovable JI HUZOORI's characters on Instagram with the username - 'sonali_nefelibata'. Exciting reels and igtv videos are waiting for you there.
(Link has been provided in my profile's description area.)

~~~

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to -
Shrooti_10🖤✨

~~~

NOTE:-

Can I expect numerous comments on this part?

Do empty your bucket of comments.
Looking forward to your reviews!

~~~

"Please don't come closer, unless you plan to stay..................."

"Where's my blue shirt?"

Shaurya asked. Manjiri darted her gaze from her phone to look at him. She found him standing with his side of the wardrobe wide open.

"You need that too."

She drawled wondering how many shirts do a normal person requires for packing when he has to go out somewhere. More than half of his cupboard's contents were out. Some were royally placed on the bed and some were neatly stacked and stuffed inside his trolley bag. Now what else?

"Of course. Where is it?"

Shaurya responded whilst scanning his wardrobe yet again. He frowned when he heard her carelessly instructing.

"It should be there only. Look 'properly'."

"It's easy instructing from there. Why don't you search it yourself, that too very 'properly'?"

He kind of taunted her after turning around.
She sighed looking at him. Why does he have to mess with her senses whenever he has to go out somewhere?

She was already bothered by his plan of leaving for Chandigarh the next day, and on watching him packing his stuff to go there with so much enthusiasm was not helping either. It was only fuelling up her irritation more and more.

Nevertheless, she went to him and even hunted a blue shirt out of his clothes cabinet.

"See, I told you it's here only."

"Not this one, Manjiri. I'm wanting that navy blue shirt of mine which has wooden buttons."

He explained her still looking for his desired shirt. She sighed in defeat and began helping him out despite not wanting to. However, she didn't fail to remark.