✨CHAPTER 41✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

~~~

Important :

Do follow me (Sonali_nefelibata) my dear lovelies, in order to keep a track on my each & every announcement and significant notification.
And also to avoid any kind of confusion in future, like many of you had to undergo in past few days.

Moreover, catch me and your lovable JI HUZOORI's characters on Instagram with the username - 'sonali_nefelibata'. Exciting reels and igtv videos are waiting for you there. (Link has been provided in my profile's description area.)

~~~

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to - manamirsha🖤

~~~

"They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world:
Someone to love,
Something to do, and
Something to hope for.............."

"Good morning Ved!"

After waking up from sleep and carefully pushing herself up to her half-sitting posture, Adishri greeted her better half with a soft yet yawny smile. Ved was wholly dressed up well and seemed ready to start his day. Although it was only 6 o'clock in the morning.

Whilst combing his hair, he greeted her back through the mirror

"Good morning my sunshine!
You woke up quite early today, all ok?"

"Yes all ok... In fact I feel more than ok ever since I entered my second trimester.
No more morning sickness!
No more extreme fatigueness!"

Adishri stated with a gush of content and fulfilment, making Ved slightly chuckle as he marched towards her. Standing by the bedside, he asked her with a real smile

"You've begin to settle into your pregnancy and also started enjoying it, haven't you?"

"Yeah can say, but what should I do with this swelling?"

Pointing towards her swollen feet, Adishri probed while pouting her lips with dissatisfaction.
To which Ved said as he helped her in sitting upright, by properly placing the cushions behind her back

"A little walk to the park will not harm you in any way..."

"No, not again Ved.
Haven't I told you before."

Cutting his speech in the middle, she replied. At this, he couldn't help but shook his head with a gentle smile pasted on his face. Instead of uttering something, he chose to sit beside her wordlessly.
Soon he heard her speak

"From tomorrow for sure. Now don't be like this na..."

Still he remained silent and made himself busy with the task of putting on his socks on his own feet.