NOT AN UPDATE

Greetings everyone,

Hope you all are doing great.

I know most of you are eagerly waiting for the epilogues but before that I wanted to address a few things -

Some of you may be disappointed that I ended the book from my end so soon. And I'm so sorry if the story suddenly feels like it had "picked up pace".
I have my clarification for this thing ready. It was only because I'd made the chapters longer and not because I was in a rush to end this story. It was always meant to be in this way only.

• Do take a few minutes to vote ✩ for all the chapters of this book, if you enjoyed it. It would help this book reach more readers like you.

• ALSO DO FOLLOW MY PROFILE. It probably won't be a tedious task for you to do, I believe.
Neither it would be a big deal for you, however, writers like me who are badged as 'underrated writers', it  would really mean a lot.

I can't tell about others but I hate to be called as an underrated writer.

It's sad to admit but superficially, a writer here on Wattpad is only valued or recognised when he/she has a good number in every department. Be it views, votes or followers.

So kindly look into this matter. Waiting for your sympathetic response.

• I verily hope the book did justice to your expectations and if not then I promise to do better in the next story when I write it.

• That being said... I'll be delivering 2 epilogues/bonus chaps to you all. One is scheduled to be updated this week (hopefully).

Those updates will be containing the alternate endings that I had in mind. Treat them as a continuation rather than the alternative endings.

• So whilst waiting for them, share this book with your friends and acquaintances. I would really appreciate it if you can post about this book on your profiles and other social handles (as in bookstagrams, etc.), that would mean a lot. Since I don't do that as my accounts on all are private ones.

My insta fam here knows about this very well.

• Looking forward to read all your thoughts and wishful thinking. (Don't write reviews/appreciations on this update since I'm gonna delete this soon after publishing the epilogue 1. Thereby, don't want your efforts to get deleted. Feel free to comment on the previous update or any of your favourite chap.)

• Lastly, many many thanks to each one of you for your patience. Since February, I'd been anything but regular in updating timely. I'd a bigger purpose, it required a few sacrifices here and there. Thanks for being super supportive and understanding.

Special thanks to the ones who took out some time to write heartfelt reviews for my book. Can't express in words how blessed I felt while reading your words.

Wish Wattpad had screenshots sharing feature, so I'd shared all of them here too just the way I shared on insta.

Special thanks to all those bookstagrammers, readers and fellow writers who have prepared and are still preparing promotional reels for JI HUZOORI. You all are gems. I'm loving them all. Your immense fondness for Shaurya & Miru makes me feel overwhelmed at times.

• Moreover, if I would achieve the satisfactory response and desired number of followers, I'll be updating 'JI HUZOORI Trivia' after the epilogues. It's gonna be fun for sure.

Chalo then, until next time.

Catch you all super soon!

Much love!

PRAJNA ( Sonali_nefelibata )