✨CHAPTER 66✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

~~~

Important :

Do follow me (Sonali_nefelibata) my dear lovelies, so as to keep track of each and every important announcement and not miss out on anything.

Moreover, catch me and your lovable JI HUZOORI's characters on Instagram with the username - 'sonali_nefelibata'. Exciting reels and igtv videos are waiting for you there.
(Link has been provided in my profile's description area.)

~~~

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to -
__Tripti__🖤✨

~~~

"What you need now is someone to listen to your story. You think and think and think only inside your own mind, and never let it out. No wonder your heart gets heavier and heavier......................."

Things looked blur and extremely impossible. Manjiri had never felt that confused as she was feeling at then. Nothing made sense.

She literally cherished all the tiny pieces of memories weaved with him together. But why those memories were turning into a big question mark for her, she wasn't understanding.

She perfectly knew that all relationships carried a perplexity of uncertainty with them. So maybe she shouldn't pry much. It could be just a phase. Maybe all her self-doubts and bitter feelings were pointless. Perhaps it wasn't like the way she was perceiving.

But what if it was all true? And just she couldn't see and figure it out.

She was the one who used to find comfort in her own silences. But off late, her own silence had began haunting her. It was extremely uncomfortable and overwhelming to be vulnerable and feel lost.

"Where are you all lost, Miru? I'm asking something. Can't you hear?"

Adishri yelled holding her back and walking up to Manjiri. It was then Manjiri realised that she had missed on whatever her sister was telling her.