✨CHAPTER 80✨

Greetings my dear readers,

In order to mark my 21st B'day🎂,
I'm treating you all with this update, the official last update of JI HUZOORI...❤️

Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

~~~

Important :

Do follow me (Sonali_nefelibata) my dear lovelies, so as to keep track of each and every important announcement and not miss out on anything.

Moreover, catch me and your lovable JI HUZOORI's characters on Instagram with the username - 'sonali_nefelibata'. Exciting reels and igtv videos are waiting for you there.
(Link has been provided in my profile's description area.)

~~~

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to - 🖤✨

~~~

"So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you...................."

"Dadi, do something. Please!"

Lifting her heavy embroidered lehenga, Sameeksha slowly made her way towards Mrs Kaveri Mohan. As the soon-to-be bride complaint, the senior lady's gaze examined around, only to find Dev approaching her too.

"What happened child?"

"Those are irritating me. I'm telling you, you shouldn't have brought them."

With her eyes, Sameeksha gestured towards the crowd of those same ladies whom she couldn't develop a liking for, no matter how hard she tried.

The Sangeet ceremony was almost wrapped, however, many couldn't stop themselves from showing their special moves on the dance floor. Since, all the stage performances, speeches and casual eating were done, the dance floor was opened for everyone. Loud, peppy Bollywood chartbusters were bursting on the speakers. The hall of the resort was quite spacious, and it was very destination wherein Dev and Sameeksha would get married the next day.

"Why are you troubling my Dadi?"

Dev asked taking a seat beside his grandmother who very lovingly caressed his back whilst making more space for him to sit properly. Putting her hands on her hips, Sameeksha reasoned out,

"Excuse me, I too have a right on Dadi. I can talk to her whenever I want, isn't it?" The senior lady happily nodded. And that was when Sameeksha added, "Moreover, I wasn't troubling. Troublemakers are already enough over here."

Dev followed her glance towards the dance floor and couldn't really manage to stifle his chuckles,

"By the way, Taiji's moves are to die for. Right?" He asked while she rolled her eyes, "If you say so."

Mrs Kaveri Mohan couldn't help but shake her head at them as they both went on. Lovey-dovey talks weren't their type. Their love language was quite different - teasing, irritating and arguing consistently. One of the best ways to show your partner that you love them is through affectionate teasing only.