✨CHAPTER 63✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

~~~

Important :

Do follow me (Sonali_nefelibata) my dear lovelies, so as to keep track of each and every important announcement and not miss out on anything.

Moreover, catch me and your lovable JI HUZOORI's characters on Instagram with the username - 'sonali_nefelibata'. Exciting reels and igtv videos are waiting for you there.
(Link has been provided in my profile's description area.)

~~~

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to -
dearfree🖤✨

~~~

"Play me like I'm your favorite song. I know I might not be your favorite forever, but at least. I will be for a moment........................"

"Miru, where are you? Didn't I ask you to be present outside? We're already having very less time."

Sameeksha kind of yelled on the phone. Manjiri had to push her phone a little away from her herself to save her eardrum from getting affected by the other person's shrill loud voice.

"Easy, Sam. Easy. I'm almost done. Coming to you only."

"Ok! Reach this black car the soonest."

"Yeah!"

Manjiri responded and hurriedly marched out of her college building. Sameeksha mentioned black car and that meant his car. Did he too come to pick her along with Sameeksha?

With a huge smile on her face, Manjiri opened the door of the passenger's seat. However, her smile got reduced as her eyes fell on Shreya who was on the driver's seat with her little son, Vaidik who was seated on the passenger's seat waving at her with a toothy smile.

"Submitted your assignment?"

Shreya inquired. To which Manjiri responded with a smile, masking her disappointed look.